Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Seline Redux - Thank You!

Eric here from Amidio. I wanted to thank users for the recent mentions of Seline Redux and acknowledge the support I continue to get from the AudioBus community. What a great community of real people. :)

I want everyone to know that I hear you and have been hard at work. As a sole Indie, I may not always be working on what you personally want, but I always try to respond and use user feedback to set my priorities. So keep it coming.

For those of you who have not tried Seline Redux, I'm making it Free for a day or so, then only $1US until Friday. Then it goes to $4US which is still a great price with 14 bundled instruments, 3 drones, 4 drum loops, and all other features enabled including: AudioBus (of course), MIDI, Custom Scales, 3 Keyboards, File Manager, Over dubbing, and effects.

:) Thank You!! :)

Comments

• Always a pleasure playing Seline Redux.

I have always found your product support and communication to be top notch :)

• Still one of my favorite synths! Easy to play, and the sounds are top notch. I love all the flute ones.

• Thanx Eric

• I'd like to give it a shot as I've heard good things about it here. Looks like two versions on the App Store? Which one are you discounting to get folks to give it a try?

• Good effort Eric.

• @AmidioInc -- actually we should thank you! You resurrected some very cool apps and have provided the needed support...not an easy task, I'm sure.

• @lukesleepwalker - It's the "Seline Redux Synth" that is discounted. The "Seline Redux Pro" is really just for prior owners of Seline. They are the same App with the Pro having all the available sounds included at a high price. I actually would almost like to remove the Pro version because of all the negative reviews that occurred back in 2013 when it was neglected. It does sell some, which I'm very grateful for, and it available as a free upgrade to those early supporters. :|

@TozBourne - I'll second that "not an easy task" but the kind words from so many people have lifted my spirits more than anything else since I started this business.

• @AmidioInc said:
    @lukesleepwalker - It's the "Seline Redux Synth" that is discounted. The "Seline Redux Pro" is really just for prior owners of Seline. They are the same App with the Pro having all the available sounds included at a high price. I actually would almost like to remove the Pro version because of all the negative reviews that occurred back in 2013 when it was neglected. It does sell some, which I'm very grateful for, and it available as a free upgrade to those early supporters. :|

@TozBourne - I'll second that "not an easy task" but the kind words from so many people have lifted my spirits more than anything else since I started this business.

So much so you are top notch, I still to this day am not sure if I was wrong or the app but you took the position to make me the priority and be right as the customer.

When in fact, I may not have been.

That is so cool. Rare indeed.

• OK, I'll check it out. Thx.

• Wow. Not abandoned after all. Mind you I had kinda forgotten all about it.

• Over two years since the last update. Was unsure if I could even build the App. Music gods were looking over my shoulder.

• @AmidioInc said:
    Over two years since the last update. Was unsure if I could even build the App. Music gods were looking over my shoulder.

....and we are looking over theirs :)

• 🙏 Eric!

Still a great, fun and satisfying experience...

And users out there- don’t neglect the OMGuitar apps. They still work and are one of last vestiges of guitar oriented iOS creation out there.

No doubt Geoshred is a terrific guitar/synth hybrid but for strumming OMG is great ... plus MIDI in and out!

• @AmidioInc said:
    Over two years since the last update. Was unsure if I could even build the App. Music gods were looking over my shoulder.

It's a nice app. Thanks for the update.

• LOL what happened? Last updated May 2019 and then...POOF! Down the toilet. Just like that.

All the other apps which by the way are nowhere near as useful (to me at least) are still online. All of them, that is, except Seline...

• @AmidioInc said:

Not sure what happened but this post isnt even 4 months old and the app is now gone.

• edited August 2019

@Bdauis and others: Oh my... Life is tough sometimes. It seems the new iPads are running audio at a slightly different frequency which causes poor audio for Seline (crackling). Hope to figure out in the future, but decided to remove from the store for now. I continue to run the backend server, so sound patches can continue to be downloaded. Sorry... Eric

• Thanks for the heads up.

Sorry about your troubles, however.

• @AmidioInc said:
    @Bdauis and others: Oh my... Life is tough sometimes. It seems the new iPads are running audio at a slightly different frequency which causes poor audio for Seline (crackling). Hope to figure out in the future, but decided to remove from the store for now. I continue to run the backend server, so sound patches can continue to be downloaded. Sorry... Eric

I completely understand now. Sorry to hear. Here’s hoping that the problem can be resolved as Seline would be your best app by far. Sounds like Apple changed the default audio timing/frequency of the new iPads.

• Still working well here. Unique app, especially as regards the playing, and quite often a go-to when needing a fresh approach to break me out of my (lack of) funk.

• edited August 2019

Is that on an iPad Pro or a standard iPad?

Obviously I can't download it as it's not on the store so I wanted to ask what type of iPad you were using it on?

I can't wait until they fix the problem with audio bitrates. It's really annoying when the whole thing gets changed from underneath one's feet :(

• @Bdauis said:
    Is that on an iPad Pro or a standard iPad?

Obviously I can't download it as it's not on the store so I wanted to ask what type of iPad you were using it on?

I can't wait until they fix the problem with audio bitrates. It's really annoying when the whole thing gets changed from underneath one's feet :(

2017 Ipad Pro.

• @AmidioInc said:

What has changed is that some models run at 48 kHz though those units will sometimes run at 44.1 kHz. Apps need to check the host sample rate and sample rate converted if needed.

• Ok. This should be a fairly simple fix but likely not as easy as one presumes.