Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

New track with Auria, AudioBus, Bias FX, Final Touch, and AudioShare.

edited February 2016 in Creations

This one was inspired by the political relentlessness of the world. Man, writing songs can be so damn cathartic sometimes. Just an acoustic, an electric, a bass, and my voice(s).

*edit-drums are from The Loop Loft.

I'm using the Arsenal preset in Bias FX. It plays nice with my Les Paul.

Comments

• Great Sound and Production :smiley:

• Wow!What a voice!!!And a great song too.Lennon at his best...
    Compliments,compliments,...

• @o_imseng said:
    Great Sound and Production :smiley:

Thanks for listening and for your kind words.

• @Schimanski said:
    Wow!What a voice!!!And a great song too.Lennon at his best...
    Compliments,compliments,...

You're too kind, sir. Thank you so very much.

• Most excellent. Great song and feel to it. Mix is pretty much perfect. You've achieved that beautiful spaciousness where everything is perfectly defined in the mix.

Love the guitar sound - I'm loving Bias Amp and Bias FX. I do believe I have found guitar home.

• @rickwaugh thanks for your comment about the mix. I'm still struggling with getting tight bass sounds. Over the years, I've used just about every bass amp in the guitar apps and gone direct with varying degrees of success. I used one of the THM heads on this without the cabinet/mic. Close but no cigar. I'll keep at it. I am happy with where things are sitting in this mix. The drums are multitracked loops, which gave me a lot of control, but presented other problems. Had a lot of fun doing this one. Thanks again for listening and taking the time to comment.

• @lukesleepwalker said:
    Enjoyed that! B)

Happy to hear that, sir. Thank you for listening and taking the time to comment.

• @supanorton said:
    @rickwaugh thanks for your comment about the mix. I'm still struggling with getting tight bass sounds. Over the years, I've used just about every bass amp in the guitar apps and gone direct with varying degrees of success. I used one of the THM heads on this without the cabinet/mic. Close but no cigar. I'll keep at it. I am happy with where things are sitting in this mix. The drums are multitracked loops, which gave me a lot of control, but presented other problems. Had a lot of fun doing this one. Thanks again for listening and taking the time to comment.

Yeah, I'm in the same boat with bass, and I'm an old bass player, so I'm picky. Just spent some quality time with bias amp, and downloaded a couple of presets from from the cloud for FX. Did a bit of pickup height adjustment as well. I have come to the conclusion that I need to use a pick to get the edge I need, and give up on my fingers. I'm just not getting the punch. I don't want an undefined "wump" happening, and I don't want to go to synth. I have a couple of things to try for the next piece.

• Yes. What they said. Cool tune, excellent production, classic late 60s/early 70s, Lennon/Badfinger-ish vibe, great guitar sound, nice laid back/rock steady groove. Was thinking it might be cool to have the "I won't stop" line harmonized w/ a third above, maybe towards the end.

• @Lady_App_titude said:
    Yes. What they said. Cool tune, excellent production, classic late 60s/early 70s, Lennon/Badfinger-ish vibe, great guitar sound, nice laid back/rock steady groove. Was thinking it might be cool to have the "I won't stop" line harmonized w/ a third above, maybe towards the end.

Thanks so much for listening and commenting. Yes, a harmony in that last chorus is a great idea. I'll give it a go. Thanks again.