Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

OT Court Ordered Apple Hack

I hope Apple prevails against this court ordered Apple hack. Here's Tim Cook's letter.

Comments

• I hope they don't have to comply with those demands. Governments around the world use this excuse to snoop on their citizens.

• I hope they persuade a higher/ the highest court to reverse the ruling too. At the end of the day they will have to follow the law.

• If your not a terrorist, & have nothing to hide, it shouldn't be a problem. But, then the government should make this mandatory to all mobile phones, including Android. But Apple are protecting us. I hope Apple do not do this. As it could be open to hackers. We are always being watched all over the world, with the eye in the sky. This could make great conspiracies theories, & paranoia.............. "Who said that?"......... Lol...... B)

• edited February 2016

The "if you've nothing to hide, you have nothing to fear" argument has been debunked many times.

It's very important that Apple fights this all the way.

• Sooner or later people with access to sensitive information will be tempted to do something with it, that's a fact.

• @richiehoop said:
    The "if you've nothing to hide, you have nothing to fear" argument has been debunked many times.

Yep.

• @Samu said:
    Sooner or later people with access to sensitive information will be tempted to do something with it, that's a fact.

Can't argue with that!

• This will eventually lead to the government issuing all electronics with back doors all in the name of 'security'. More wasted money by the US government that will do nothing, but promote thievery of intellectual property. This will result in companies having to hire more and more 'IT' guys just to monitor sensitive data. The government will then call this an increase in jobs! I'm all for hunting down those terrorist pieces of shit, but don't do it by putting your own citizens in a vulnerable state.

• I fear we're (US) becoming a very insecure country in the name of National Security.

• @funjunkie27 said:
    I fear we're (US) becoming a very insecure country in the name of National Security.

And largely in the name of politics (whatever your affiliation; this is a non-partisan moment of cynicism :))...

• In many respects the terrorists have already won as the people have sacrificed their civil liberties in response to their fear of terrorism. It's not always clear who the terrorists are as many people seek to use fear to promote their own interests.

• if he were alive, could they have ordered him to just unlock his iPhone?

...opens a whole 'nother can of worms.

• All this reminds me of the controversy the OpenBSD OS had in the US because of its ridiculous amount of encryption. It's happening all over again and the US government seriously needs to fuck off.

• So, what exactly is a public servant? ... :smile:

• Land of the something
    And home of the whatever...

• “Those who surrender freedom for security will not have, nor do they deserve, either one.”

Ben Franklin

• And as Mr Cook himself pointed out, if someones desire is to encrypt their data, Apple, nor the NSA will stop them from doing so. This is a pointed attack against the general public, not terrorists.

• edited February 2016

And while I’m sitting here contemplating another pint,

Never mind. I'll have another.

• @richiehoop said:

So has the notion that the government gives a rat's ass what Joe Shmoe is tweeting about.

• edited February 2016

Remember, it's not paranoia if someone is out to get you!

I'm not too worried though, I'm pretty sure the world is ending soon.

Brave New world- Twitter and vaping= cold gray isolated yet connected existence and soma, respectively... ;-)

• @mrufino1 said:
    Remember, it's not paranoia if someone is out to get you!

I'm not too worried though, I'm pretty sure the world is ending soon.

Brave New world- Twitter and vaping= cold gray isolated yet connected existence and soma, respectively... ;-)

plus one

• Not entirely surprising but most notably disturbing @ 56 minutes......& they've been calling me crazy for years :p