Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Short (and just temporary) iPhone Reverb Demo

edited August 2013 in Creations

I'm a fan of epic reverbs and now the tools are there on my iPhone. Ad480pro, AUFX:Space & AudioReverb. (I also like MagellanJr. a lot inside my audiobus effect slot). There are reverbs of every kind for every sound now. I thought i make a little demo for the big spaces here. I used a bit of every app here.
http://m.soundcloud.com/galaxyexplorer/sound-test_demo-iphone-reverb

Comments

• Very nice sound @Galaxyexplorer. You certainly live up to your name!

• Thx... i wanted to go with to the Mars Mission from the netherlands. In 10 years with a one way ticket... but i was too late.?Damn. I would really do that!!! ;)

• Very nice demo, GalaxyExplorer. Which reverb app is your favorite? I bought AUFX:Space and have been very satisfied with it, but AudioReverb seems quite good too.

• A while ago i said AUFX:Space but after trying a lot different things with all these apps there is a simple answer... They are all really good. AUFX:Space is great for really epic spaces (right thing for me ;) Ad480 pro is great for drums, fx and it has some really unique presets which i like. AudioReverb is great too. A lot of different presets and a lot of controls... and it is great to handle a lot of sounds without making it all "mushy". So the bad news... if you use a lot of different reverbs like me... you must get them all ;)