Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

NEW Lady App-titude Release: Visions of the Future

edited February 2016 in Creations

The Future is Here!

This piece was inspired by a single vocal phrase sampled from jakoB haQ's online FaceTime chat on thesoundtestroom.com. It also includes a few phrase samples from another of my favorite music technology podcasts, Sonic Talk on Sonicstate.com.

I am also super stoked to have saxophonist, Brian Grace, playing on this track.

iPad apps include: TC-11, Animoog, iMaschine, Synthmaster Player, and iFretless Bass.

Desktop apps include: Native Instruments Kontakt and UVI Workstation.

Real instruments: Fender Stratocaster guitar and saxophone.

Comments

• @Lady_App_titude Superior. And cool and funky. Excellent work/play.

• Well, that sounds pretty damned fine. Super funky. That boy can play sax, and that's a spectacular mix.

• yes, very good, pretty well done, Lady App-titude

• Woo-whoooo -- I love this. There's a lot going on in this tune and it's all very good.

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:
    @Lady_App_titude Superior. And cool and funky. Excellent work/play.

Thanks, JohhnyGoodyear! This was a tough one, more work than play. Took me over a month! :)

• @Lady_App_titude said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

Thanks, JohhnyGoodyear! This was a tough one, more work than play. Took me over a month! :)

But, as they say in the movie world, you can see the money up there on the screen...

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:

@Lady_App_titude said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

But, as they say in the movie world, you can see the money up there on the screen...

B)

• @rickwaugh said:
    Well, that sounds pretty damned fine. Super funky. That boy can play sax, and that's a spectacular mix.

Thanks so much, rickwaugh! I was so pleased to get such an incredible sax player, Brian Grace, to play on my track. And he was in LA and I'm in NYC and we did it all online. If anyone ever needs a sax player on your tracks, he does great work and is super fast and professional. You can check out Brian Grace at: briangracemusic.com/

• @Lady_App_titude said:

@rickwaugh said:
    Well, that sounds pretty damned fine. Super funky. That boy can play sax, and that's a spectacular mix.

Thanks so much, rickwaugh! I was so pleased to get such an incredible sax player, Brian Grace, to play on my track. And he was in LA and I'm in NYC and we did it all online. If anyone ever needs a sax player on your tracks, he does great work and is super fast and professional. You can check out Brian Grace at: briangracemusic.com/

Well done. The sax adds a lot.

• @johnfromberkeley said:

@Lady_App_titude said:

@rickwaugh said:

Well done. The sax adds a lot.

Thx JfromB. Originally it was going to be Rhodes solo, but the sax really added another dimension and made the whole thing gel.

• @Nathan said:
    The future's so bright, I gotta wear shades. I love a bit of sax in the morning. Liking your icon too, Lady-App.

Thanks Nathan! I created the futuristic world in the shades from old postcard images from Expo 67. Those are actual buildings that at one time existed on Earth, in Montreal in 1967. You'd think by 2016 we'd be living in such a World Of Tomorrow by now!

• Sounds great. Nice balance and clarity on all those instruments. Really good.