Audio mess on iPad2 with ios 5.1.1 report
- 1 soundprism into loopy - occasional bumps (more so if the note matrix option in soundprism is maximised to span 3)
- 2 soundprism (audio off) controlling sunrizer into loopy - glitches constantly - barely any clear audio
- 3 sunrizer and nlogpro running into loopy - glitches constantly - not usable
- 4 sunrizer into nlogpro as effect unit into loopy - glitches and sound is almost inaudible in terms of volume (read previous posts about contacting nLogs developer)
- 5 the only good news... I managed to record a bunch of loops in Loopy using only one app at a time without any audio mess.
I am not running more than 3 apps at a time.
There are no apps running in the background.
I get that iPad2 is not particulalrly powerful / fast and I have the impression from multiple posts online that ios 5.1.1 is more efficient in terms of processing power - or should an update help matters?
Audiobus is such a brilliant idea - I just wish it actually worked for me. Anyone else experiencing these problems? Any fixes?