Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Spotify

Is there a way to play tunes from Spotify,on djay2, and broadcast on mixlr... Thanks a lot...ph

Comments

• on djay 2 no...
    The only app with Spotify that works in AB is Amplifind

• @SaveAs said:
    on djay 2 no...
    The only app with Spotify that works in AB is Amplifind

Amplifind is very very nice!

• Does that mean that with Amplifind, I can sample anything from Spotify into a DAW? Mmmmm.....

• @Vorgon said:
    Does that mean that with Amplifind, I can sample anything from Spotify into a DAW? Mmmmm.....

Yes!

Just test this to let you know...

Audiobus: Amplifind in-slot and Cubasis in the out-slot... Perfect result!
    And, put an amazing effect in the middle-slot and you can make nice noise!

• Seems to support YouTube too.

• @PhilW said:
    Seems to support YouTube too.

Yes! Youtube works great too!

• @ErrkaPetti said:

@PhilW said:
    Seems to support YouTube too.

Yes! Youtube works great too!

And, Soundcloud!

• edited January 2016

So why is it that Amplifind is allowed to do this but djay 2 and djay Pro cannot?

• Well damn, that is nice. Thanks for mentioning amplifind. I didn't know there was still an app that allowed this. Have been toying around with the intro from Concrete Jungle for a while in iVCS3 and tripping like mad.

• Description says IAA is disabled when using YouTube

• I am thinking of starting a list of Songs I Want That Are Not On Spotify (however they're usually there somewhere I just have the name a little off). Todays' frustration biscuit:

Doug E. Fresh & The Get Fresh Crew ‎- Play This Only At Night

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:
    I am thinking of starting a list of Songs I Want That Are Not On Spotify (however they're usually there somewhere I just have the name a little off). Todays' frustration biscuit:

Doug E. Fresh & The Get Fresh Crew ‎- Play This Only At Night

Moz's World Peace Is None of Your Business has never been on Spotify (because he didn't want to)