Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Dounstar - A Couple of Ones

https://hearthis.at/dounstar/a-couple-of-ones/

Beat made with iPad and the app Auria Pro

⬇️⭐️.

Comments

• Nice meaty bass on this. Cyclop?

• Actually, that's from the Fab Filter One Synth, and Saturn effect.

• Hehe, I pondering where can that sound from, can not be Cyclop.

• @DounstarG said:
    Actually, that's from the Fab Filter One Synth, and Saturn effect.

Interesting. I don't use Auria but that sounds a really solid synth bassline.

ps. you're avatar seems to be broken and didn't you used to be called @GeminiKnight or something?

• Yes, I used to be called Gemini Knight. And thanks for the heads up on my avatar.

• @DounstarG said:
    Yes, I used to be called Gemini Knight. And thanks for the heads up on my avatar.

No worries. You've been posting your music on this forum for quite a while now. If you are up for it, we have this thing called "Song of the Month Club", this is this month's

https://forum.audiob.us/discussion/11115/song-of-the-month-club-december/p1

Everyone who posts a song/tune in here gets to participate in receiving and giving feedback about our latest work. It doesn't appeal to everyone but the people who have stuck with it have said they have got a lot out of it and the quality of the submissions is getting better every month as a result. There is a great variety of music on here and it would be great if you decided to join in.

• I tried it out a few months back. They said I need to add vocals. I'll try it out again.

• @DounstarG said:
    I tried it out a few months back. They said I need to add vocals. I'll try it out again.

:) yes, I can imagine at least a couple of people who might have made that comment..

It tends to works best when everyone gives feedback as well as asking for it. Can often turn into useful discussion. @richardyot updates the first page of the thread to show links to all the submissions to make it easier to find them.