Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Frozen Moments (yes i did another track(s) to bother you)

edited December 2015 in Creations

Not actually a christmas song but i wish you all a Merry Christmas!

Comments

• like very much! thank you!

• Beautiful, @Cinebient, some overall botheredness was frozen in the moments I listened to this, interesting how the music winds itself around the chord change in the middle ...

• Thank you all.... i try now to map my seaboard rise to those intruments (including Mitosynth and ThumbJam). This was played via the keyboard of my mac which works super great with some instruments. I wish the macbook key´s had 3d touch too ;)
    I´m still learning to get better in real playing. At least it was played without help of a scale or midi editing which was a nogo for me some time ago.
    Of course it was more of an improved rather than a "real" composition. But i think it can only get better.

• I am glad you were bothered to make it. Very nice!

• Well, Well.... Hypnotising .....
    My thumb is up !

• Thank´s.... another i performed today while i trying to get better in live performances. I really love that cello ;)

• @Cinebient
    Gorgeousity
    Keep bothering me...

• Thank you :)
    Here a thing i played while had a film scene in my mind ;)