Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Old 100% iPhone tracks i found...

I made over 100 iOS only tracks under my "Galaxyexplorer" project. It was especially iPhone 4 and later (until now) iPhone 5 tracks. Still sad that i lost these all but i found 10 of my iPhone 4 tracks lurking in BeatMaker 2 and Nanostudio ;)
So i thought why not post a few of these here again since we had some desktop vs. iPad/iPhone threads. Trough my very good headphones i hear a differentin depth and detail but i think that is also because i did all iOS things in 16 bit.
However, when i think that this here was done just with an iPhone 4, it´s not that bad. I just compressed the wav on my mac into an mp3. Maybe i will post a few other iPhone only tracks too again.
This here is the original wav made on iPhone 4 with Nanostudio, Alchemy Mobile, Animoog and Glitchbreaks.... that´s it!

Comments

• Thank´s. My best iPhone track was an experimental thing. I recorded the scene from tv in the 5th element when the diva laguna was singing and made an NanoStudio remix.... damn, i wish i still had this track ;)
    Now i miss some of these ols tracks and would remix them in Logic plus some new tools to give them new life.
    So never delete your work........ :(

• ^ best scene of that movie, would love to hear your remix.

• @Hmtx said:
    ^ best scene of that movie, would love to hear your remix.

I made 2.... one was with the whole scene and i transformed it into a dance/trance track.
    I only have another version where i mixed it via NanoStudio with the warehouse 13 theme. I called it "Diva Plava Laguna in Warehouse 13" lol

• edited December 2015

:+1:

• I hope admirers of 'The Fifth Element' are aware that an actual opera singer (Inva Mula) sang the Diva Dance... and apparently with no technical assistance of the sort you might expect.

• edited December 2015

@Brain said:
    I hope admirers of 'The Fifth Element' are aware that an actual opera singer (Inva Mula) sang the Diva Dance... and apparently with no technical assistance of the sort you might expect.

I know that and i put that in the description of these tracks when i posted them .... the actor in the scene is another person of course.
    Inva Mula has a voice from outa space for sure! There is a video about how this scene happened!