Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Some esoteric electronic/trance

Yep, sorry another track done.... some desktop tools and Mitosynth included...bla bla...

Comments

• Cool man, reminds me of stuff I would trip to back in the day like Banco de Gaia.

• edited December 2015

<3 <3 <3 <3 and half <3 !

• Trippy indeed....want to see the visuals this would make flesh.

• Nice as always

The title is perfectly chosen too!

• edited December 2015

There is a Taiwanese speech in the middle, it says 'I don't like you very much' ! haha

• @Kaikoo said:
    There is a Taiwanese speech in the middle, it says 'I don't like you very much' ! haha

Haha, i took a few phrases from Omnisphere 2 in different languages into it. There are a ton of great sounding phrases from all over the world and beyond. Of course i can´t translate them all. So if you translate all the phrases it will make no sense at all LOL. It´s like the scooter track (scooter is a german electronic/dance/trance group since the 90") "How much is the fish". Makes no sense for a dance track.... but i liked it ;)
    But "i don´t like you much", haha bad move :smiley:

• Good music, I like 'Enigma' type of music! Happy holiday to you.

• Thank's! For you too!

• Great as always. I agree with Kaikoo about it sounding like Enigma. You sure have gotten a lot of mileage out of Omnisphere.

• Good stuffs!

• Thank´s guys. I really love(d) Enigma. I did an iPhone track which was more in enigma style which i still have and that was my favourite iOS track i created ;)
    I thought to make more of this stuff since i have some nice gregorian choirs and phrases which i really love and some elves phrases from lord of the rings style.