Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Triqtraq foot controller?

Does anyone know whether it's possible to change patterns in triqtraq with a foot controller such as iRig Blueboard?
Btw, can anything in TriqTraq be controlled via external midi controller? Anyone?
Cheers, Zoe

Comments

• edited December 2015

http://thegadgetflow.com/portfolio/remofinger/

They actually delivered the Kickstarter project on time !

• @BiancaNeve said:
    http://thegadgetflow.com/portfolio/remofinger/

They actually delivered the Kickstarter project on time !

Wow, looks amazing. Have you or anyone tried it?

• I think it would be hard to switch patterns via midi, not even sure how to program to, say, forward to the following pattern. Or maybe assign a pedal to switch to pattern 4 or 8. That kinda thing. I guess nobody tried that?

• I was looking around in triqtraq, and I couldn't find any kind of MIDI learn available. Not saying 100% that it isn't there, but I sure couldn't find it.

• I've got a RemoFinger (I was a Kickstarter backer). Don't know if it would work with TriqTraq (I don't use the app) -- but if you can find four spots on the screen that you want to virtually touch with the pedal, I would think that it should do it.

I like the RemoFinger. Completely insane idea, very easy to set up. I've got an FCB1010 that I use for heavy-duty stuff, and a couple of my own apps -- but for quick-and-dirty, the RemoFinger gets it done.

• @Seangarland said:
    I was looking around in triqtraq, and I couldn't find any kind of MIDI learn available. Not saying 100% that it isn't there, but I sure couldn't find it.

Thanks, I just checked the manual, no MIDI, just IAA. Such a shame, would be nice to have some basic stuff at least.

• @SecretBaseDesign said:
    I've got a RemoFinger (I was a Kickstarter backer). Don't know if it would work with TriqTraq (I don't use the app) -- but if you can find four spots on the screen that you want to virtually touch with the pedal, I would think that it should do it.

I like the RemoFinger. Completely insane idea, very easy to set up. I've got an FCB1010 that I use for heavy-duty stuff, and a couple of my own apps -- but for quick-and-dirty, the RemoFinger gets it done.

Thanks for the reply. I've never heard of RemoFinger before, and I don't think it would do too much for TriqTraq, although it could be used. Basically, I wanna be able to use the foot controller with TriqTraq, Korg Gadget and LoopyHD (not at the same time, of course). I also play bass, and I don't have four hands ;)

The idea is to use, say, Korg Gadget and LoopyHD at the same time (foot controller controlling the Loopy), and also the combo between KG and TriqTraq, but it seems the latter won't be possible. Hm...
    thanks guys! Any other tips are super welcome!
    Z