Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

And another iOS track!

edited July 2013 in Creations

Back to my favourite theme (like my name says ;) Soundscapes to drift around the space! Created on iPhone 5 using following apps: Audiobus, AlchemyMobile, Animoog, BeatMaker2, NanoStudio and MultiTrackDAW! Of course it's a free download again :) Cheers!

Comments

• The sound is pretty epic and abstract, care to share some of your creative process ?

Especially how you use BM2 and Nanostudio for 1 track.

• edited July 2013

Thank you! I like to share everything! The true is i would prefer NanoStudio as DAW (like in the past) but without audiotracks or at least the option to load bigger samples as the 32mb limit it don't fit anymore in my workflow. Waiting for NS2 ;) But it's the best sample manipulation tool on my iPhone. I use it for layer pads/soundscapes to depth. But i put everything together via audiotracks in BM2. Since a while i only use audiotracks to put my tracks together. Works best for me. Beside some loops i always play the parts live... no midi editing. Mostly it starts with my fav. synth Alchemy. Most of the sounds/presets there are excellent sound quality. So the first step to create lush and clear sound for me. The sound fx are (nearly) all from Alchemy too. The live pad changes are great to create interesting evolving and abstact sounds.
    A good thing for warm and epic layered sounds/pads for example is too play a pad in Alchemy/Sunrizer/Magellan or Animoog. Copy it to NanoStudio. Now (just an easy example) load the (long) sample into a default eden synth f.e. "A02 7th heaven" works great for this. Now draw some long midi notes in different octaves (C5),C4, C3, C2, (C1) works good mostly. Now hit play and hear the different ;) I also created a lot of fx chains for extra deep effects for different styles. A thing i love so much in NanoStudio, that i can create and save my own chains. Sometimes i layer one sample in all 15 eden synth (or trg) with different chains etc. A nice mix of dry and wet sounds is a nice way for epic sounds too.
    However...then i make a mixdown. Copy to BM2 and put it as audiotrack into the mix.
    Sometimes i use 30-50 audiotracks for one track.... i need more ram ;) So i have to do sometimes 2-3 pre mixdowns and put them again as audiotracks together. But at the end i made all my tracks within a few hours :D Sorry for my bad english. If there is still any question... how i said i like to share everything. Cheers!

• I really like this track!

• Thank's a lot :-D

• Thanks for the insight to your work @Galaxyexplorer it's much appreciated :)