Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Yamaha Mobile Music Sequencer like software for Mac Desktop?

edited December 2015 in App Tips and Tricks

Mac MacBook Pro 15 in. OS X 10.9.5, Mid 2012
Hi another question: Is there a software sequencer that works like Yamaha Mobile Music Sequencer (software for Mac Desktop?)
I've been searching but found nothing.
I think Cubebase is similar but I'm not sure. I tried it a while back.
Thanks.

Comments

• Get an MPC. The Studio comes w full version of the software. Very easy to build tracks.

• edited December 2015

That looks like hardware don't need that. Thanks I'm only looking for software

• Ableton Live.

• I already have Logic so I don't need another DAW I was looking for something like YMMS for the auto chord changes. and the phrase editor.
    I can do this in Logic by copying and transposing but YMMS is so simple to use. Maybe there is nothing like it for Mac desktop.

• Perhaps Band In a Box for Mac?

• Too much money for a geriatric musician on a tight budget.

• Thanks everyone I think I'll just stay with Logic 9 got it back when I was working. Got to watch my spending now, my Doctor needs a new boat. (kidding).

• If you have a M-Audio keyboard, you can get Ignite for free.

• There are many other features. Heres a vid of phrase player, similar to Yamaha sequencer.

• Thanks I downloaded the trial. Tomorrow I will check it out.