Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Brown Eyed Squirrel

edited January 2013 in Creations

This is totally not a serious cover.. Just goofing around and thought i'd record it so you can all laugh at me/it!

Enjoy!

I apologise for my language at the end, cover your kids ears. lol

Comments

• Nuts but talented. Lol

• Nutsy nuts even haha Thanks man :-)

• Is that a doobie in the ashtray ?

• After seeing the last 30 seconds of that video, you'd assume it was. lol It's a cigarette butt but I don't deny there might have been some THC involved in the making of this video. ;-)

• haha. nutsy nuts.

I have that same qwerty keyboard. Awfully nice for loopy control. :)

• edited January 2013

Oh really?? I just assumed it didn't work with anything except to replace the on screen keyboard. I've never used loopy on my iPad, only on iPhone for making stupid beatboxes while i have down time at work. I'll have to try that in a bit. :-)

EDIT: Right on @syrupcore , that is pretty awesome indeed. Thanks man! More apps should have this feature. You know of any others that do?

• I don't know of any others off the top of my head but there are a few others out there.

• disappointingly I can't get mine to: it's an Apple bluetooth job?

• @Ian mine is made by a company called Zagg. It does connect through bluetooth. Also, you do have to go into loopy's settings>general>key bindings to set it up.