Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

MiMiX aux line

I'd like to use MiMiX as personal monitor mixer. Try to explain
I've a 4 in/4 out audio card, a keyboard and of course some ipad instruments.
I'd like to have 2 different mixes one for the main out and another one for my monitor.
Reading the MiMix manual I understood an input can be routed on two (or more) outputs BUT with the same lavel.
How can I get around it? Is it possible to have two istances of MiMiX running to have two distinct mixes or may be with another trick.

Comments

• I have the same needs.I am working on a demo, to be available shortly.

• bought mimix yesterday (just to support the author) an waiting for the new version with aux knob.

• @dwarman said:
    I have the same needs.I am working on a demo, to be available shortly.

Looking forward to this.

• An aux send was something I was hoping for from MiMix, not just for a monitor mix, but to do bus reverb (" bus effects" technically, just it is usually reverb or delay), like on a regular mixing board. Be great to send different amounts of each channel to the reverb.

• Posted both. Coments and improvements welcomed.

• edited December 2015

@MatteoCappagli said:
    bought mimix yesterday (just to support the author) an waiting for the new version with aux knob.

agree, bought ;)

P.S.
    instead for mixing stuiomux is also a good choice

• I really like this app. Wish I had found it sooner.

• @dwarman said:
    Posted both. Coments and improvements welcomed.

A few signal LEDs below the clip light, on each channel would show the activity on each channel, at a glance, without having to switch the meter bridge, if there is ongoing tweaking to the app?

• @Processaurus said:
    A few signal LEDs below the clip light, on each channel would show the activity on each channel, at a glance, without having to switch the meter bridge, if there is ongoing tweaking to the app?

There is always. Already have some new ideas for improvement. Channel activity LEDs sound wise.