Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Audiobus thinks my charger is a mic?

edited January 2013 in Support and Feedback

Well this only seems to happen when I go mic input>remaster>MT Daw... Everything works fine but if i plug in my charger(apple charger that came with the phone) to my iPhone i get tons of static as if it's trying to read my charger as a mic.

I havn't been able to recreate this with other apps

Is anyone able to recreate this or is it just something to do with my iPhone(4s) or charger? It was most noticable through speakers.

Comments

• For me it is working without a problem on iPad 4 (iOS 6.0.1), iPad 2 (iOS 5.1.1), iPhone 4 (iOS 5.1.1) and iPod G4 (iOS 5.1.1) with remaster v1.15!

Same hiss with or without the original apple chargers.

P.S.: my first post, thanks to all 4 audiobus...

• ok, on my iPad 2 i was testing with remaster v1.10

• edited January 2013

Thanks @SpaceDog , Welcome!

Here is what i found out so far.. It has nothing to do with remaster or MT DAW, my bad, I get the same effect on both iPad 3rd gen and iPhone 4S even if i just use input straight to output.. If I use the apple ear buds with the crappy attached mic it works fine. SO, it's either a problem with iRig or a problem with all Microphone input devices. Probably just with iRig, POS lol. Maybe if someone has Ampkit link or one of the other microphone input devices they could try this and see what happens?

Thank You

EDIT: @syrupcore maybe?