Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Conductr & Ableton recording woes (OT)

Have started trying to use iPad/Conductr to work with Ableton 9.5 on PC. It works fabulously until I attempt to record. I'm doing the Ableton tutorial on playing an instrument. Conductr hooks up over the network, and its keyboard plays the drum beats precisely - can see the midi signal flashes... But the second I tap the record bottom all sound stops, and no waveform or midi notes are recorded. As soon as I stop the record action, sound returns, and all appears normal.

I suppose this is really an Ableton issue - but thought I'd see if anybody here has seen (and hopefully solved!) such a dilemma. Counductr seems like a cool interface to AL9 - if one could only record.

Air2/iOS9.1

Comments

• edited November 2015

I had some issues with Conductr. Cant remember all that it was, but I'm using Touchable 3 now, and I'm very satisfied with it.