Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Nlog synth in fx slot problem

Ok , so I'm trying to record some Rebith loops in Loopy HD . Everything works fine until I insert Nlog synth pro into the FX slot , then the output from Rebirth stops !! There doesn't seem to be any obvious settings in Nlog to choose an input source or anything - guess I've missed something - can anyone help ?

Comments

• edited December 2012

I yesterday found that there are some settings in the effects of NLog MIDI Synth (and probably the pro version as well) that can actually kill sound output. If possible, can you contact Rolf (he makes NLog) about this directly and try to figure this out with him? I really am not able to give support for NLog on that level because it's not our app.

Here's his contact website: http://temporubato.com/index.php?page=Contact

Also, in case you figure this out, could you write me a mail to sebastian at audiob dot us so I know what caused this?

• Problem solved - In Nlog the Dry slider control of the reverb was turned all the way down - This kills the sound - it needs to be turned up :-)

• I was personally having the issues sebastion mentioned. Nlog pro would crash out I the app when I was attempting to use it as an effect. Anytime I pressed a key or tried to adjust anything in nlog it would crash nlog and it would come back up as "zzz" in the effects slot.