Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

MIDI clock for rock drum machine 2.

I didn't know where to post this but dudes, think about using loopy for bass or whatever and using the jam intensity settings in rockdrummachine 2. All synched to midi. That sizzle would kill people with its "fake jamming" and looping. I use loopy with other digital drums and its dope but that jam feature would really liven up some jams. Anyone feel me? Does robotic drums jam well? I was not happy with drum perfects jam settings although I could not really understand that app and it crashed. SO, any drum apps that "jam", until rock drum 2 adds midi.
Hails my iOS friends

Comments

• I second this, if RDM had midi it would be a great tool for my live performances

• I'll third this haha. One up for midi synch and the jamming intensity settings in this dope app.
    Great kits and beats!