Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

OT: Who do I look like? [a vlog inspired by telecode101 from Audiobus forum] =D

Who do I look like? Sean Connery? Well user @telecode101 from this thought so. That kind of caught me of guard as I am used to hearing I look like Che Guevara or Bob Marley, but Sean Connery?

But, to be honest, it might not be so far of as it sounds. Just watch this vlog and you’ll see why. :)

I also want to thank @telecode101 who gave me the idea for this vlog! =D

haqattaq #lookalike

http://thesoundtestroom.com/who-do-i-look-like-havlog26/

Comments

• lol Classic Zardoz reference!

I don't know who you look like but I in some of your photos you have some hilarious facial expressions. Like the main one you use for your videos. You don't look like the same person. :)

• ha ha.. No.. I think my stance was, I have been watching the youtube videos and never saw the face until the more recent ones and I always pictured you looking like a Welsh guy like older Connery or something (dont ask my why, I an from Toronto and don't know nothing about nothing)

• edited September 2015

@jakoB_haQ said:
    Who do I look like

Jakob, hi, is it you on the title of your videos, y'know that other guy? ;)
    Fondly remembering your ab image with the 19th century beard ~•~ from when you were presenting your amithaba prj. :)

• @mkell @telecode101 @crzycs LoL you guys crack me up, thank you for that! I love the spirit of the musicians in this forum. And yes that creepy face in the thumbnails is me. It's a picture I took very early after making one of my first vlogs for my channel. =D