Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Running Holderness + Holderness Mini apps

edited September 2015 in App Tips and Tricks

I'm sure someone else has done it, but it just hit me like a ton of bricks to complete the Holderness iPhone bundle since Echopad is universal & reduces the pack to $7. Running two instances of both Stereo Designer & Crystalline on two separate tracks is a blast and can really get some beautiful-to-sinister sounds.

I've nothing more substantial to add at the moment, just a late-night 'aha' moment.

Comments

• It's a good moment indeed. The good Mr. Rice has always mentioned this as a benefit of his apps not being universal. Priced as they are, I tend to agree.

• @oat_phipps said:
    I'm sure someone else has done it, but it just hit me like a ton of bricks to complete the Holderness iPhone bundle since Echopad is universal & reduces the pack to $7. Running two instances of both Stereo Designer & Crystalline on two separate tracks is a blast and can really get some beautiful-to-sinister sounds.

I've nothing more substantial to add at the moment, just a late-night 'aha' moment.