Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Nodebeat HD onboard !!!

Comments

• Oh, I may give it another try then. I grabbed it when it was free but never catched the "concept" behind this App. I never managed to produce something acceptable with it.

• edited January 2013

anyone else having issues getting Nodebeat HD to play nice with the effects slot in Audiobus? when I run it through Jamup pro, Nodebeat stops outputting sound. same thing happens when I use NLog in the effects slot.

update: got it working when using speaker as the output. gonna try loopy hd now.

• NodeBeat really does benefit from the effects of NLog. Had some beautiful results from it yesterday that you just can't get on its own. Wazzing it through the flanger and distortion modules was mighty fine!