Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Korg gadget London mixer A/B switches?

What are the A B and off switches for in the mixer section of the London drum machine and how are they used?

Comments

• Choke groups. They're mainly for things like hi-hats, so that as each new sound is triggered, trailing hits within the group are cut.

• Sadly they don't exist in Tokyo as far as I know.

• Ah thank you!

• @solador @matt , any progress on the Gadget midi controllers? The original thread just seemed to die , once the Bilbao and Abu Dhabi were released , thanks

• @solador78 said:
    Choke groups. They're mainly for things like hi-hats, so that as each new sound is triggered, trailing hits within the group are cut.

Aaah, mystery solved!!

They're not mentioned in the manual for Gadget and I've always wondered what they're for!!

• @gsm909 said:
    solador matt , any progress on the Gadget midi controllers? The original thread just seemed to die , once the Bilbao and Abu Dhabi were released , thanks

Yes, there's progress, but as you said, the original thread just seemed to die. If it ever picks up again, maybe I'll post some more stuff. Also, I changed my workflow a bit, so I'm letting it settle at the moment.

• @Simon_Acetone said:
    They're not mentioned in the manual for Gadget and I've always wondered what they're for!!

That's what tracks 6a/6b and 7a/7b do on those old electribes.

• @solador78 said:
    Yes, there's progress, but as you said, the original thread just seemed to die. If it ever picks up again, maybe I'll post some more stuff. Also, I changed my workflow a bit, so I'm letting it settle at the moment.

The Toyko one looked amazing (it was Tokyo wasn't it?).

The Bilbao/Abu one is pretty amazing. So thanks for that.