Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Freefall 2

A Prog inspired instrumental.

Apps used: Audiobus, Cubasis, Jamup Pro, SynthMaster, Audio Mastering

(and free download too!)

Comments

• Great track! The SynthMaster surprisingly sounds like something from the 70's. What patch did you use?

• Cheers, @mkell424. I used the Close to the Edge patch from one of the Synth Greats packs so that would account for it sounding like to 70s! ;)

• Cool stuff. You really are a quite versatile musician.

• I love that, brilliant job Colin

• @supanorton: thanks Artie (A Multitude of Styles ;) )
    @thesoundtestroom: thanks Doug, glad you liked it!
    :)

• @AlterEgo_UK missed this altogether first time around. Very proggy, what is that? Chord progressions/sequences, let alone the instruments? I am transported back to 75/76 and kids on the bus arguing over the relative merits of Yes/Genesis etc while I -in my unformed certainty- spat bullets made by Eddie and The Hot Rods. Like being supporters of entirely different football teams :)

BUT, all this time later when the veil of prejudice has lifted a little I recognize that it's all just music and there's something, I dunno, musciky, going on here that I still don't really get (not in the conditioned blood), but can now certainly better appreciate.

And, yes, good stuff :) Sends me back to Synthmaster. I take it from this that you find it works well with Cubasis.....?

• Cheers @JohnnyGoodyear!
    My musical motto is "Do Anything You Want To Do' (thanks for the bullets, Eddie and the Hot Rods!) :)
    Yes, Synthmaster works pretty well with Cubasis - just the occasional stuck note.