Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

First sidtracker 64 track

Ok, so it's a lil weird haha but I had so much fun. I'll get better at the looping tech soon, so don't worry.... Cheers

Comments

• A lil weird is fine by me, it's 1.32am and I've replayed this track a couple of times while I do some photoshop work, cool.

• THats tight i like it ALot

• edited July 2015

the sidtracker track is nice

this mofo is dope

• @oceansinspace said:
    Ok, so it's a lil weird haha but I had so much fun. I'll get better at the looping tech soon, so don't worry.... Cheers

I like it, twitchy yet spacey.

• You've got a lot of neat loops going on. My favorite is at :58. Is that a preset or did you create the sound yourself?

• Thanks for listening. I tweaked the sid a fair amount but started with presets. Hails all you guys.\
    Oh, and the learning curve is not bad! Hails