Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

New "Dirty House /Minimal techtrance " track by myself

Made this tune for my GF..this is not the finished version, but gives an idea of my current production mood..

Gadget as always, 100%

Comments

• I like the interplay between the synth parts. The pumpy sound was doing my head in a bit, but that's just my personal preference. I think the kick drum needs more depth; it seems rather weak and boxy at the moment. If it had a nice deep kick to it, it could really underpin the track well.

• Thanks mate, already did that...I'm not posting finished tracks on soundcloud for obvious reasons lol

I changed the kick and tightened the sequence a bit too, amongst other things lol

Cheers for listening

@Vecoto said:
    I like the interplay between the synth parts. The pumpy sound was doing my head in a bit, but that's just my personal preference. I think the kick drum needs more depth; it seems rather weak and boxy at the moment. If it had a nice deep kick to it, it could really underpin the track well.

• @touchconspiracy said:
    Made this tune for my GF..this is not the finished version, but gives an idea of my current production mood..

Gadget as always, 100%

Very cool.

Very Miami via 2007 Space Terrace at about 7:30am on a Sunday morning.

• We are all beasts of our own interests. This is accomplished in its particular language, but to someone like me who hardly speaks it the consonants all run into each other. I long for someone to talk or sing here: Gil Scott-Heron (an explanation), Louis Armstrong (a curse), Dag Hammarskjöld (the truth), Natalie Portman (as a child), Kurt Waldheim (the dirt), Clara Bow (last words), Leonard Woolf (in horror) and so on and so forth. There's still time.

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:
    We are all beasts of our own interests. This is accomplished in its particular language, but to someone like me who hardly speaks it the consonants all run into each other. I long for someone to talk or sing here: Gil Scott-Heron (an explanation), Louis Armstrong (a curse), Dag Hammarskjöld (the truth), Natalie Portman (as a child), Kurt Waldheim (the dirt), Clara Bow (last words), Leonard Woolf (in horror) and so on and so forth. There's still time.

You just gave me an idea.................................... to be continued

• I like the spacious feeling you've created. The melodic synth works well. If it was me, I'd fatten it up a bit, but then it wouldn't be so minimal, which I guess would be a different vibe. Great use of Gadget...all internal synths? Or have you brought in samples with Abu or Bilbao?

• Thank you sir!

@RustiK said:
    Very Miami via 2007 Space Terrace at about 7:30am on a Sunday morning.

• Thank you.

Yes, all gadget as always. Never add external synths

Just breaks and samples really

@xen said:
    I like the spacious feeling you've created. The melodic synth works well. If it was me, I'd fatten it up a bit, but then it wouldn't be so minimal, which I guess would be a different vibe. Great use of Gadget...all internal synths? Or have you brought in samples with Abu or Bilbao?

• It's cool! Nice sounds for the summer. The claps sound and how you trigger them make a fantastic groove.

• Thank u!

@Ivan_Dj said:
    It's cool! Nice sounds for the summer. The claps sound and how you trigger them make a fantastic groove.

• This is very poetic and deep Johnny, but beyond my dull brain lol. Enjoyed it tho

@JohnnyGoodyear said:
    We are all beasts of our own interests. This is accomplished in its particular language, but to someone like me who hardly speaks it the consonants all run into each other. I long for someone to talk or sing here: Gil Scott-Heron (an explanation), Louis Armstrong (a curse), Dag Hammarskjöld (the truth), Natalie Portman (as a child), Kurt Waldheim (the dirt), Clara Bow (last words), Leonard Woolf (in horror) and so on and so forth. There's still time.

• edited July 2015

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

There's still time.

Dig it all...

I'm afraid, i have to mention, conjuring up a figure like wh , as I am sorry to report as a boy in school with his face framed in my face, ...