Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

0004PBJA (first final draft)

Hey all,

Been a ghost on this forum for the better part of a year -- materialized a month ago to add my two cents in every so often. This community has been a huge part of my development as a musician and my work has changed a lot because of the valuable input you all have given to each other.

Now, I'm opening the door a little bit and offering some of my own stuff. Eep!

It doesn't much fit within the vibe of the regulars, but I value what y'all have to say regardless. It's gritty and a bit (purposefully) abrasive, but I think it's still musical and interesting enough. Or I hope it is.

iPad apps used -- AB, NILS, Samplr, Protein Der Klang, Tweaky Beat
mastered and toyed with in Ableton

Hope some of you dig it!

Comments

• @dderks I am scared of the dentist and this is why. BUT as much as this isn't for me, I can see if it was then it would be.

• Nice. I think you are the first person to post industrial on the forum. Well done.

• @tickletiger -- thanks for listening!

@johnnygoodyear -- haha! I completely understand where you're coming from on that. It was exciting to get the notification that you commented, thank you for taking the time.

@mkell424 -- That's crazy...for how many apps mangle sound, you'd think that more industrial sounds would come out of the community. Hopefully I can help open the floodgates. Thanks so much for the feedback.

• @dderks said:
    mkell424 -- That's crazy...for how many apps mangle sound, you'd think that more industrial sounds would come out of the community. Hopefully I can help open the floodgates. Thanks so much for the feedback.

I think you might want to consider SOTMC. Give us something very industrial-ly to comment on in July. There are some weird-noise folks who chime in on that thread and a) you might find their insight interesting and b) -more importantly- it might help push you to produce The Next Thing, which is all any of us seem to be keen to do....