Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

New touch conspiracy techno track

Messing around with beats, bass, automations and stuff in gadget as always..

Comments

• edited June 2015

The beat is cool. But the eq and compression....I don't know what, but it just doesn't work. The dynamics are wandering all over the place. The low freq of the kickdrum is mudding up the entire mix. You really should dive into side-chain compression for this kinda stuff.

edit; oh wait I see, you made this in gadget. Gadgets is just a sketchtool, it sucks at making a decent end product.

• Hi Greg

U could be right there..it's very bass heavy. I've actually got a few instances of bass from abudhabi alone going on in it

Problem is I work only with gadget..as u know there is no global eq, and if u use eq in one gadget channel then u lose an opportunity to use an actual fx

Thanx for pointing this out, it's not yet finished or mastered. I'm thinking maybe pay closer attention to the sub basses and perhaps even change the drum presets used. The one I did use, I added compression to it

Appreciate the extra set of ears mate:)

@Greg said:
    The beat is cool. But the eq and compression....I don't know what, but it just doesn't work. The dynamics are wandering all over the place. The low freq of the kickdrum is mudding up the entire mix. You really should dive into side-chain compression for this kinda stuff.

• As much as I like Korg Gadget, I hate the fact there is no bus effects, proper eq and compression I mean. But you can use filters on a few gadgets and automate the levels to create a ducking effect.

• Good energy but I agree with Greg that some if the sounds are kind of fighting with each other and it's hard to fix without separate eq and compression on each channel.

• Might be a headphones vs. speakers thing.

• As much as I would like per track FX in Gadget, there's still a lot to be said for the separation you can get by allowing space in the mix and being careful with instrument levels - the ancient art of mixing :)

This is a decent track, but too bass predominant / congested in my view.

• Thanx for feedback thus far , appreciate it loads

Universally agreed that there's too much bass

Fix it I will :)