Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

We Are Not Alone (Ancient Aliens anyone?)

Inspired by TV Programmes such as Ancient Aliens...
Now with a special koind of guest sample! ;)
Apps used: iFretless Guitar, Cubasis, Jamup Pro, Bismark bs-16i, Audio Mastering

Comments

• Nice. Sounds like something a Rush might make.

• Very good, love the vibe, BTW neither are they!

• NIce song and interesting theme (but I fear evidence from old text and paintings might be just ancient science fiction).

• Annunaki - Don't watch this film by Eugenio Lopez Carlos, fascinating !!!!

• edited June 2015

Have a look at ur dollar bills !

• edited June 2015

@AquaticAboo said:
    Have a look at ur dollar bills ! The eye of lucifer!

The Masonic Pymarid.

• I enjoyed that. Great feel to it. Well structured too. Bet you've been writing and recording your own songs for a long time. I like songs that sound like they've been played by a band. You achieved that. I presume you played everything! Seriously good work. You should be very happy. Wish I could finish something to post.

• edited June 2015

@AquaticAboo said:
    Have a look at ur dollar bills ! The eye of lucifer!

There's also George Washington, weed and aliens involved. ;-)

• Loved D & C. Slacker too for that matter. I wish Austin was still a cheap place to live.

Good song by the way.

• @Janie said:
    Loved D & C. Slacker too for that matter. I wish Austin was still a cheap place to live.

Good song by the way.

Erm. It certainly aint now. All these damn interlopers coming in here with their hipster foreign money and iLives. Pah. I remember when it was all seed stores, whores and muffler shops. Good times.

And only five years ago.

But then I have friends who moved to Austin in 84 and were berated by the locals because it was people like then who were the reason the place was going to hell...

@AlterEgo_UK Good sounds there Mister. Very rich in places. I envy your mixing.

• Nice! Makes a change to hear a vocal ios track

Very well done?

Btw, we are definatly not alone..I'm certain of that

• Your song is really good. Not my taste at all.

But - surely can appreciate the nice work that you have done.

• Thanks, everyone for your comments on this :)
    @mkell424: Rush? Thank you! Not really heard much of them, believe it or not! :)
    @knewspeak: Thanks, glad you liked the "vibe"
    @neinneinnein: Danke!
    @AquaticAboo: OK, I won't watch that film "Annunaki" then ;)
    @AndyE: thanks for your nice comments. Yes, I have been writing and recording stuff for quite a few years but not really had the technology available to make it sound like I wanted until the last couple of years - and still learning. Yes I played everything, by the way :)
    @Janie: Thanks :)
    @JohnnyGoodyear: thanks. Still learning the mysterious arts of mixing and mastering but spent a bit of time on this track so you comment is appreciated :)
    @touchconspiracy: Cheers. I don't really like doing vocals myself but sometimes, I have no choice :)
    @RustiK: Thanks for taking the time to listen and comment - especially if it is not your usual taste. I appreciate it :)

• @neinneinnein said:
    NIce song and interesting theme (but I fear evidence from old text and paintings might be just ancient science fiction).

DINGDINGDINGDINGDING!
    Yes, the burden of proof is on the claimant.

• @Brain said:
    Yes, the burden of proof is on the claimant.

Take a look at Sirius disclosure ? People have been sentenced to death with less evidence.

• 'Ancient astronought therioists suggest' this is a great contender for song of the month.

Good one @AlterEgo_UK :)

• And Giorgio Tsoukalos is a contender for hair-style of the century! Where have all the hair-styles gone these days.
    Giorgio, from his formative years.