Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

rEvolution2015-new dnb from myself

Going out on a limb here..very dark, very lofi , very scifi dnb..it's not finished yet..so I'm posting for the feedbacks

Used quite a bit of Attack and Darwin on this..love the fx patches on Darwin loads, just wish it had more fx options within itself..

Comments

• Lots of texture and mood. Good backing/canvas for something. Now what?

• Hi Johnny !!!!

Had a feeling u would comment.

Thanx for acknowledging texture and mood

As far as "now what" is concerned , I'm gonna bring the break into Abu Dhabi and work the sequence tighter I think

Lots of one bar chops and changes

Sound good? What would you suggest

@JohnnyGoodyear said:
    Lots of texture and mood. Good backing/canvas for something. Now what?

• As in vocals? Lol, get me a singer then, the good ones charge...

@JohnnyGoodyear said:
    Words :)

• edited June 2015

Making a song with no words, and keeping it interesting from start to finish is more of a challenge to me.

With words you can get away with a more repetitive background/backing. Just my humble opinion though, I'm not discriminating, I like words as well..And good job so far @touchconspiracy cheers.

• Cool sounds, drums are a bit different for dnb which is interesting.