Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Musaico

I like this app and hope it boards the bus. Waiting for response from Dev. It has the feel of Ableton Live. Audio only for now. There is a free version you can dl also.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/musaico/id488665074?mt=8

Comments

• I just got it the other day because it was on sale and still is on sale $6.99 (from $9.99)

• Thanks for sharing this, just had a play with it and its excatly what I have been looking for. Was a little confusing at first as the BPM has to be set before pasting any samples and can't be changed after without screwing up quantization.

• Also I just emailed the dev about ab support too. Lets get this on the bus!

• Wow, this app looks amazing! Question, do imported loops have to be trimmed perfectly or can you set the loop start/end points in the program? I've recently fallen in love with Meta DJ for just this reason as I import in songs, then press loop at the specific parts of song I want but limitation is you can only have 4 parts at a time and you can't record into that app. Have to use another app. If not, this app is kinda like Loopy then right? (Not interface but functionality)

• edited May 2013

Oh man! I'm so excited! I just the last screen shot and I think you can set loop/start end points. Forgot to ask, can you also import in songs from your library? And can it play in background mode while you play other apps like BM2 or other drum apps? Ohhhh Impaktor?

• He's got a free version too! I love this dev!

• If you haven't found out already it doesn't do background and yes to library import.

• The only export option is email, but that works.

• Don't know if I'm just too tired to see the option, but how do you rename saves?

• I don't think you can. It just gives a date and time by default. You would have to rename after export I guess. This app needs some updates but has great potential.

• This is the first app that feels like Ableton (for me at least). Easy to set loop parameters, drag and drop to recording area. It's great but does have many areas where it can improve. @jgipad - yeah I found out that background wasn't available and was hoping paid version had it. Also, setting loops in a song seemed weird (but maybe just haven't figured it out yet). Is there EQ on this bad boy? @mgmg thnx for posting this!

• Remember right now its still on sale for $6.99 don't know for how much longer, but its normally $9.99

• @gjcyrus You're welcome. I guess the thing to do is everyone interested to contact Dev with feature request. It will let Dev know there's interest in app.

• @mgmg - how to contact dev? Do you have his email?

• I asked about ab via this link http://www.musai.co/contact/

• That's the same link I used.

• Just sent dev a message now.

• its cool that this app is universal but ipad is sooo much better as it has timeline. Timeline is what really makes this app useful (for me) and is how i wish Auria was. Auria timeline is slow and clunky compared to this.

• If you like this app, you're gonna love Ignite when it comes to IOS.

• whats ignite?

• Cool thnx