Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Cubasis 1.4 Feature List

Link to Cubasis 1.4 new features and fixes

http://www.steinberg.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=183&t=39671

Comments

• Probably the most important - "Using UNDO on tracks that are assigned to audiobus and have been renamed afterwards no longer leads to data loss."

• That first one is pretty big too "- MIDI clock support (sends clock, start, continue, stop).". Obviously the loss of all of your sh!t when using the undo button is the biggest, but midi clock - as strange as it's absence has been up to this point - is finally coming.

• Yes. Nice update.

• Audiobus connection panel placement option :)

• Is that the first app to offer AB panel placement as an option?

• Sounds like another good update. My next priorities would be cc recording, automation and a controller track so that tempo and time sig changes can be included in a track.

• It's another Solid update, many THANKS to the development team for Cubasis for keeping the monthly updates coming.
    At least they listening to their users

• @syrupcore - I thought I had seen or heard about another app, but I can't recall what it was. Good idea though.

• Drums by Asrodot was the first to my knowledge to allow you to change the panel position. Looking forward to midi clock on this. :)

• A long list!

Fingers crossed...

Loop function in the audio edit window please.

• Nice one :) We are waiting now for a better editor, midi program send, automation, subgroups and master channel....

• yes,we want more more more more more more.Orherwise its IMPOSSIBLE to make musiq.

• Longer faders please !!!!

We can stretch the piano keys why not the faders as it is more beneficial for improved precision !