Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Alchemy

edited December 2012 in Feature Wishlists

I hope this means we'll be seeing Audiobus support soon.

Hi Morris,

Thanks for contacting us. Some of the presets for Alchemy Mobile are based on arp sequencers, and a few of them are looped or rhythmic content. In some cases adjusting the individual performance controls will change or stop the rhythm, but otherwise it's not possible to edit the presets without having access to the full version of Alchemy.

We are preparing a major update to Alchemy Mobile, and will be changing the content slightly (although the current presets will still be available). The new content will be more focussed on traditional instruments.

Let us know if you need any more information.

Peace,
Andy.

==========================================
Camel Audio Support

http://www.camelaudio.com

Comments

• I wouldn't be to surprised if it still didn't include audiobus. But this is great info. Thanks for sharing. :-)

Re: customizing. If you download alchemy player for PC/Mac you can upgrade it to full version as a free trial. Then you have 4 weeks to create new sounds. My time is almost up :-( but it works great. :-)

• Just downloaded it Ryan. Thanks

• No problem. If you feel like sharing any sounds you make, that'd be great. [email protected] :-))