Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Johnny Is Good! :)

edited April 2015 in Creations

Hi all!

Maybe not the best performance in the world, but hey, Johnny (yep, the new app from Holderness Media) is good for sure! :)

Apps used: Amp ONE, Crystalline, Johnny, AUFX:Space and Cubasis (+AudioShare).

And a Fender Stratocaster

Comments

• Wow, the part with Crystalline is super pretty.

• Agreed. It's almost like they were meant to go together. Like peanut butter and jelly :)

Nice playing, too, @tonappas - thanks for sharing :)

• edited April 2015

Nice playing....Talking of peanut and jelly I think Crystalline is the Marmite of the Holderness world. Find it OK on some things, but it often sounds as though there's a demented organist playing in the back of my head a lot of the time....

• Sounds sweet Jon! Also makes me want a nice strat. :)

• Well done Mister Ton ! And Thanks again Super-Chris !

• Hi tonappas. You should have used the headline Johnny B Goode, especially since you're a guitar player.

• Oh I guess you already got there. I hadn't listened to it yet. I just couldn't resist getting some credit to Chuck.

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:
    but it often sounds as though there's a demented organist playing in the back of my head a lot of the time....

You mean the guy from the Slickers?

• Thank you all for compliments! Had great fun with it! :)