Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

GuitarCapo+ inspired me to make this

edited April 2015 in Creations

Bought GuitarCapo+ yesterday, and it inspired me to make this:

https://app.box.com/s/z1qyjun51onpbokfy2w42sitzik0ro2t

(if you don't hear a thing, click arrow down button at bottom of page)

I just want to share this now, but perhaps I will delete this later cause I am yet unshure about how good it is.

I didn't use GuitarCapo in the endmix. GC just inspired me with the choice of chords. So you don't hear GC in the track.

Made with Audiobus, Garageband, Bias (or Flying Haggis, i can't remember), Audiomastering, and some effects i can't remember.

Comments

• Very soothing and tasty @Marcel.

• Can hear Mark Knopfler singing over this....

• Thx guys! :) Love to hear your comments :)

• Sweet. Very tranquil piece of music with tasty guitar playing. Enjoyed it very much.

• @supanorton - thanks a lot for very nice comment, happy to hear you like it :)

• What a nice track! Proud to see GuitarCapo+ mentioned as inspiration. Thanks :)

• edited April 2015

@tonappas - Thx for nice comment! :) GuitarCapo+ sure was an inspiration for this one. The Chord Chart and to hear how the chords sound together, inspired a chord progression that I otherwise (without GC) wouldn't have found. The D13 chord, haha, my knowlegde doesn't reach that far.