Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Time for a deep chillout....

Well, after Audiomux and Music IO (and some other new additions) i finally made my first OS X iOS hybrid. It was an older project which i finally finished with some new tools and additional sounds from my iOS goodies. Enjoy the chill.....

Comments

• Very nice. Interesting how it is still relaxing even with the bass drum going through parts.

• Thank's! ... maybe a bit to heavy on the kick and low end but i like to break the rules ;) Maybe i should remove the kick?!?

• Maybe more subtle kick or melodic kick/bass hybrid??

• No way! Keep the kick! In this particular piece, the kick provides drama and mystery and purpose. At least that's what my head trip told me :)

• @Cinebient said:
    Thank's! ... maybe a bit to heavy on the kick and low end but i like to break the rules ;) Maybe i should remove the kick?!?

Stop second guessing yourself. If it sounds good to you, chances are it sounds good to someone else.