Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Am I the only person who is wondering what happened to Animusic 3?

edited March 2015 in Feature Wishlists

I'm not the most patient person, but it has been way too long since Animusic 2 was released. Their website remains somewhat news-less. Something about a Kickstarter campaign, and then not much.

I can't be the only one excited to hear (and see) Wayne's music again. (and Dave Crognale's amazing designs.)

Does anyone have any insider info?

Comments

• "Am I the only person who is wondering what happened to Anumusic 3?" - very tempting just to say "Yes"!

• You might be right. ECHO... echo...

• Recently looked into it and it didn't look like there was anything going on. Too bad, they had some great stuff..........

• I think Animusic 1 and 2 should be shown to kids at schools to foster some interest in music at early ages.

• I did contribute to the kickstarter a while ago, and they did finish the music and release that to contributors. I assume they are still working on the video, but yes it seems slow going. The music on this one has a very prog-rock/metal feel to it, with seemingly less variety among the songs than the old ones did....

• I knew I should have gotten in on the KickStarter campaign.

• @sonosaurus said:
    The music on this one has ... seemingly less variety among the songs than the old ones did....

And, two had less variety than one.

Also, does anyone remember them suggesting that there might be a commercial version of the proprietary software? Seems unlikely now.

• Yes, I remember that Wayne had said something to that effect in an interview or podcast about 6 or 7 years ago.