Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

How can I change these default plug in tiles knob options

Comments

• Would also like to know this

• I support this discussion, in current form it is just an obstacle and space eater.

• Been unable to find anything in manual and nothing obvious within app, so asked question in apple's forum - still waiting to see if answer, but suspect right now this is not possible.

• @Luxthor said:
    I support this discussion, in current form it is just an obstacle and space eater.

You can actually manipulate the new Sampler Alchemy UI with multitouch, right there in the little box, which is rad.

• @ik2000 said:
    Been unable to find anything in manual and nothing obvious within app, so asked question in apple's forum - still waiting to see if answer, but suspect right now this is not possible.

Yes. I think you are right. Hope that bit gets updated soon and I hope it becomes midi mappable.

• @mistercharlie said:

@Luxthor said:
    I support this discussion, in current form it is just an obstacle and space eater.

You can actually manipulate the new Sampler Alchemy UI with multitouch, right there in the little box, which is rad.

It’s a great and useful design by any means, but in current form on third party plugins is just an obstacle. I hoped that you could at least select those three knobs.

I love it on Phat and Step FX!

• Please do keep questions to the main questions thread, and tips in the main tips thread. The crazy number of threads means that loads of valuable info is getting lost, which is also a bad use of the time of the many people who are spending time helping others and sharing their knowledge 🙏

Questions thread:

https://forum.audiob.us/discussion/55761/questions-about-how-to-do-x-in-logic-whether-logic-has-y-etc-etc#latest

Tips thread:

https://forum.audiob.us/discussion/55759/logic-pro-favourite-features-discoveries-and-surprises#latest

• @cyberheater said:
    This bit.

Developers can change what controls are displayed in the tile view, users cannot.

• @TheGarageBandGuide said:

@cyberheater said:
    This bit.

Developers can change what controls are displayed in the tile view, users cannot.

This should definitely be 'fixable' in a future update as these tiles are in practice 'Smart Controls' which in Desktop Logic can be quite freely configured.

• @TheGarageBandGuide said:

@cyberheater said:
    This bit.

Interesting. Maybe that’s something the individual developer would be able to make more user customizable.