Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

After Logic Pro And FCP Could MainStage be Next ?

I Wonder if Main Stage will be coming on iOS Platform anybody has heard anything ???
Thanks

Comments

• They don't pre-announce products, except in very rare cases, so don't expect to hear anything until it's actually announced.

• @NeuM
    Thank you for replying!!!
    I’ll wait to see 😀

• Some here including me that are seeing some specific changes in LP Desktop are thinking that MainStage should release on iOS but when ? I am not sure this is their top priority.

But Apple have some other priorities, it seems that FCP on iOS is not really what users where expecting. Logic port is far better than FCP iOS for what I heard but I don’t use videos software.

• I don't feel like Mainstage for Mac has gotten a really significant update that it didn't just inherit from Logic since version 3.0. It doesn't feel to me like Mainstage is a priority for Apple, so I would be rather surprised to see it arrive on iPad.

Also, it's an app that wouldn't be useful on an iPad without a USB-C or Thunderbolt hub AND an external MIDI device and audio interface. If they released it you'd see a bunch of people complaining about this fact in the reviews.

That said, I am frequently wrong. Who knows? Maybe we'll see Mainstage-like live performance functionality rolled into iPad Logic down the road. Arguably Logic already has a Live Performance use case/focus since the arrival of Live Loops, so that would make more sense to me than continuing to support a standalone live performance app.

• @BerlinFx said:
    Some here including me that are seeing some specific changes in LP Desktop are thinking that MainStage should release on iOS but when ? I am not sure this is their top priority.

But Apple have some other priorities, it seems that FCP on iOS is not really what users where expecting. Logic port is far better than FCP iOS for what I heard but I don’t use videos software.

I don't know about others who might be complaining, but this YouTuber has about 10 years experience editing and teaching Final Cut Pro on macOS and she has a lot of positive things to say about it.

• @BerlinFx said:
    Some here including me that are seeing some specific changes in LP Desktop are thinking that MainStage should release on iOS but when ? I am not sure this is their top priority.

I haven’t watched any FCP for iPad videos…even though I subscribed to it..I think it has an uncertain future. They dropped the ball heavily back in 2011 and never recovered.

A good surprise for a “creative app” would be Xcode for iPad…I could see them attempting that at WWDC

• @realdawei said:

@BerlinFx said:

I haven’t watched any FCP for iPad videos…even though I subscribed to it..I think it has an uncertain future. They dropped the ball heavily back in 2011 and never recovered.

A good surprise for a “creative app” would be Xcode for iPad…I could see them attempting that at WWDC

I'm not holding my breath, but I would love to see this.