Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Import samples in Logic Pro iPad using Samplecrate

Sorry for the shameless plug but I find it super easy to create kits in Logic like this. I wish they add the ability to drag multiple files at once. I'm pretty sure they'll do it soon.

Comments

• @alecsbuga said:
    Sorry for the shameless plug but I find it super easy to create kits in Logic like this. I wish they add the ability to drag multiple files at once. I'm pretty sure they'll do it soon.

Definitely planning on buying your app soon. It’s been on my list but it’s a certainty now.

• Yeah! I've been using sample crate exactly like this and it's perfect. Same re multi drag and drop which is a bit annoying.

• edited May 2023

I bought it seems pretty easy and efficient and very low price. Thanks for your app @alecsbuga

• @BerlinFx said:
    I bought it seems pretty easy and efficient and very low price. Thanks for your app @alecsbuga

Thanks. It has quite few tricks up its sleeve except auto playback. Have fun!

• This is clutch, thanks for the suggestion!

• Anyone working with samples should buy this, I reckon

• Quick question: what’s the benefit of sample crate in comparison to the normal files app?

• Sample crate has literally saved Logic Pro for me. I don’t particularly like slideover usually but it’s negated by the slickness of the instant preview. I can very quickly put a DMD kit together listening through folders of samples and dragging what I want onto the pads in the play surface.

So glad you made this app 🙌

• @Jusch1995 said:
    Quick question: what’s the benefit of sample crate in comparison to the normal files app?

Instant previews, plus some organizational stuff.

• @mistercharlie said:

@Jusch1995 said:
    Quick question: what’s the benefit of sample crate in comparison to the normal files app?

Instant previews, plus some organizational stuff.

I better manage my samples now and you can drag and drop very easily on Logic IPad and before select the right sample. Quick and easier way to do. It not a game changer but the kind off tool that you use everyday and make your music life far easier on iPad.