Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

ChowMultiTool - out now! (FREE)

ChowMultiTool contains several "utilities" that may be useful to have in your DAW, including a band-splitter and signal generator, along with some more advanced capabilities such as a customisable waveshaper and a "drawable" EQ.

ChowMultiTool is a "Swiss Army Knife" plugin containing several tools that might be useful to have in your DAW. The tools include:
EQ with linear phase and "drawable" capabilities
Waveshaper with minimal aliasing and lots of customisability
Band-Splitter with multiple outputs and perfect reconstruction
SVF with keytracking and parameter modulation (CLAP only)

get it here:
https://apps.apple.com/us/app/chowmultitool/id6448428301

walkthrough:

Comments

• On the beta for this one and it’s great. Another amazing app for FREE. Chow FTW!

• Time to declare undying love for @chowdsp all over again! THANK YOU!

• This guy is awesome. Not because they’re free, but because all the apps are truly great. Talk about a guy who loves what he does, and does it right (with the bonus, I think he has said before, of having the means to be able to offer these things for free).

• @oat_phipps said:
    This guy is awesome. Not because they’re free, but because all the apps are truly great. Talk about a guy who loves what he does, and does it right (with the bonus, I think he has said before, of having the means to be able to offer these things for free).

Agreed. BYOD and ChowTape are 2 of my favorite and most used plugins with ChowTape being - imo - the best tape model on iOS. Reelbus is great as a mastering effect but for actual tape modeling, you can’t beat his.

• I use ChowKick a lot, and ChowTape is great, too. I keep meaning to delve deeper into ChowMatrix. So this is a no-brainer. May not get a huge amount of use, but then again…

Quality stuff.

• All hail the CHOW! Great apps and free, tjhis rules1

• My Chow approves

• edited May 2023

I love this! Works well in AUM. I really like the layout and ease of use. Lots of helpful tools in this.

• Thanks for this useful tool.. 🙏

• MultiCool!
    Thank you, Chow.

• Dam @chowdsp is so cool. Thanks for creating this and making it free! thanks for sharing @waka_x

• edited May 2023

OK, this is very, very useful. Just laid it down on several different tracks in Logic Pro (macOS) in which I had been trying to isolate and kill some high frequency annoyances on guitar tracks and was able to do it in about two minutes with the EQ. Worth every penny and more! 😉 Easier than any other solution I found, @chowdsp.