Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

LoopyPro and Novation Launchpad X

I am thinking to buy Loopy Pro for Jaming. I got a Novation Launchpad X , the one that work with Logic Pro Desktop.

May I use Launchpad with Loopy Pro on my IPad Air 4 iOS 16 ?

Comments

• Yes, Launchpad X works with Loopy Pro out of the box. Loops and one-shots on the active page will show up in Session View, with their assigned colour, without any additional configuration.

Unfortunately the mixer and widgets don’t automatically map, but you can easily create Custom Modes on the Launchpad and map those manually.

• @jrjulius said:
    Yes, Launchpad X works with Loopy Pro out of the box. Loops and one-shots on the active page will show up in Session View, with their assigned colour, without any additional configuration.

Unfortunately the mixer and widgets don’t automatically map, but you can easily create Custom Modes on the Launchpad and map those manually.

Thanks for your reply

• @BerlinFx said:

@jrjulius said:
    Yes, Launchpad X works with Loopy Pro out of the box. Loops and one-shots on the active page will show up in Session View, with their assigned colour, without any additional configuration.

Thanks for your reply

Remember that Loopy Pro has an free IAP that gives you a 7-day trial. You might want to watch a few good videos before activating it so that you are a bit up to speed when you dive it.

• @espiegel123 said:

@BerlinFx said:

@jrjulius said:

Thanks for your reply

Remember that Loopy Pro has an free IAP that gives you a 7-day trial. You might want to watch a few good videos before activating it so that you are a bit up to speed when you dive it.

Yes I plan to watch that next week before a trial.

• And if you have any trouble don’t hesitate to get in touch (I’m the developer)

• @Michael said:
    And if you have any trouble don’t hesitate to get in touch (I’m the developer)

Thanks