Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Loopy Pro: possible to undelete a project?

I messed up some file management tasks and accidentally deleted a project I wanted (I had renamed it without duplicating it! :s ). Is there any way to get it back?

Comments

• I don't but I hope you manage to get it back.

• Damn. No, not yet, although fairly soon I’ll be implementing a trash feature. Too late for this time though

• @Michael said:
    Damn. No, not yet, although fairly soon I’ll be implementing a trash feature. Too late for this time though

Ah gotcha. Thx for the quick reply.

• I also lost an arrangement I did last night. I thought it would auto save , but when I opened a new project up today it asked me if I wanted to save changes and accidentally I pressed no? and lost it. I prefer the old save function.

• @Antos3345 said:
    I also lost an arrangement I did last night. I thought it would auto save , but when I opened a new project up today it asked me if I wanted to save changes and accidentally I pressed no? and lost it. I prefer the old save function.

I definitely prefer Loopy's auto-save to destructive auto-save. The workspace does an auto-save. So, if you leave loopy and come back, it has preserved the last state it was in. If you want to keep that state, save.

IMO, destructive auto-save is a nightmare. It would require duplicating any project you want to experiment on before you experiment and then deleting the project if you don't want to preserve the changes OR saving and deleting the project you duplicated from.