Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Two New Categories Added, Logic Pro & Patch Sharing

Due to popular demand I have added two new categories.
One for Logic Pro and one for Patch Shaing
Doug👍😊

Comments

• Wait, Logic Pro is coming to iOS?

• @thesoundtestroom said:
    Due to popular demand I have added two new categories.
    One for Logic Pro and one for Patch Shaing
    Doug👍😊

Nice one, Doug. Thanks!

• Thanks that make sense

• edited May 2023

@brambos said:
    Wait, Logic Pro is coming to iOS?

Who could tell?
    Hav’nt notice any sign of this here… 😎😎😂😂😂

Thanks Doug!

• 38 separate thread in two weeks, amazing, I’m sure there will be many more😂

• @thesoundtestroom said:
    38 separate thread in two weeks, amazing, I’m sure there will be many more😂

It was 2 unique weeks in the life of iOS music the kind of events that come every decades isn’t it ?

• Thank you Doug! :)

• Is there a way of ignoring a category? Would be handy to filter out the LPx stuff from Recent Discussions.

• @bygjohn said:
    Is there a way of ignoring a category? Would be handy to filter out the LPx stuff from Recent Discussions.

• @bygjohn said:
    Is there a way of ignoring a category? Would be handy to filter out the LPx stuff from Recent Discussions.

You can follow categories and then set the front page to only show what you’re following

• Oh, right. I’ll have a go.

• Probably the best news about Logic, it now got its own place here on the ABF. The posts about LP where spreading like weeds :p

• Thanks!!!! That's the best news since LP was announced :lol:

• @FordTimeLord said:

@bygjohn said:

You can follow categories and then set the front page to only show what you’re following

So many years on the forum , never noticed it , thank you sooooooo much :)

• Thank you Doug.. that cleans up the general app discussions a bunch..

• @brambos said:

Yes, it was released today. But there are some features and instruments that are on the iPad version that aren’t on the back OS version as well as the interface is very different. It’s kind of like using GarageBand on steroids. Moreover, it’s a subscription service the cost about 50 bucks a year to use. From my personal experience and reviews I’ve seen it’s pretty bad all over. Not what anyone expected or had hoped I would assume.

• @FordTimeLord , how do you do the trick with the categories… I’ve tried and failed 😢

• @alim said:

@brambos said:

Yes, it was released today. But there are some features and instruments that are on the iPad version that aren’t on the back OS version as well as the interface is very different. It’s kind of like using GarageBand on steroids. Moreover, it’s a subscription service the cost about 50 bucks a year to use. From my personal experience and reviews I’ve seen it’s pretty bad all over. Not what anyone expected or had hoped I would assume.

That was a joke 😅

• @FordTimeLord said:

@bygjohn said:

This does not work, sadly,

It only affects the "Category" view if the forum - but not the view of the current postings over all Categories. Here, you still see postings from all Categories.
    For me, this is a bug. Or at least a missing feature 😉

• @GeoTony said:
    @FordTimeLord , how do you do the trick with the categories… I’ve tried and failed 😢

On this page you can follow/unfollow the categories you like with the gear icons:

https://forum.audiob.us/categories

Then, on the main page set the view option to ‘following’ 👍

• edited May 2023

@tja said:

@FordTimeLord said:

@bygjohn said:

This does not work, sadly,

It only affects the "Category" view if the forum - but not the view of the current postings over all Categories. Here, you still see postings from all Categories.
    For me, this is a bug. Or at least a missing feature 😉

when you are on the main page
    https://forum.audiob.us/
    change the view to "Following"

edit : missed @FordTimeLord post

• @FordTimeLord said:

@GeoTony said:
    @FordTimeLord , how do you do the trick with the categories… I’ve tried and failed 😢

On this page you can follow/unfollow the categories you like with the gear icons:

Read my statement above.

• @tja said:

@FordTimeLord said:

@GeoTony said:

Read my statement above.

I did, I didn’t understand it. This method has worked for me, I’m not seeing the areas of the siteI’m not interested in. YMMV 🤷‍♂️

• @tja said:

@FordTimeLord said:

@GeoTony said:

Read my statement above.

I guess you mean :

but I don't know why you want to hide it , it's only a line and placed away from the forum posts

• @FordTimeLord said:

@tja said:

@FordTimeLord said:

@GeoTony said:

Read my statement above.

I did, I didn’t understand it. This method has worked for me, I’m not seeing the areas of the siteI’m not interested in. YMMV 🤷‍♂️

I am sure that you are in the Category view!
    You don't see postings, but categories and need to enter them to see the postings.

But people want to use the Recent Discussions view!
    And there, you still see any and all postings from all Categories.

• edited May 2023

@tja said:

@FordTimeLord said:

@tja said:

@FordTimeLord said:

@GeoTony said:

Read my statement above.

You don't see postings, but categories and need to enter them to see the postings.

I am on the recent discussions view. You don’t see the little drop down at the top left?

I only go the categories view to follow/unfollow them. On the recent discussions page you have to change view from ‘all’ to ‘following’

• @FordTimeLord said:

@tja said:

@FordTimeLord said:

@tja said:

@FordTimeLord said:

@GeoTony said:

Read my statement above.

I am on the recent discussions view. You don’t see the little drop down at the top left?

You are right!

Sorry, I only noticed this menu in the Categories, not in the Recent Discussions view.
    No idea why I am so blind 😅

Great - now it works for me too!

• @tja said:

@FordTimeLord said:

@tja said:

@FordTimeLord said:

@tja said:

@FordTimeLord said:

@GeoTony said:

Read my statement above.

You are right!

Sorry, I only noticed this menu in the Categories, not in the Recent Discussions view.
    No idea why I am so blind 😅

Great - now it works for me too!

Phew! 😂

• Many thanks @FordTimeLord thats great 🙏