Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Mela 4 just dropped.

Comments

• @Nikolozi said:

@skiphunt said:

With Loopy Pro model, it already does way more than I actually use or need. It's got a new update with features I probably wouldn't use, but I don't have to buy the $12 IAP. I can keep using the version that's more than I need and the dev will keep supporting it with updates too. At some point, I'll likely just buy the IAP to support the dev, but I don't have to.

That is a nice side benefit that bug fixes go to all users.

With the Mela 3 version I have now... if I don't once again buy yet another new version of Mela, I'm guessing the Mela 3 app will soon disappear from the appstore and that if an iOS update breaks it in the next few months for some reason... how do I know it'll be updated with a fix if you've already moved on to supporting only Mela 4?

With Mela, it's kind of similar. You don't need to buy the latest version, if Mela 3 works for you it will work hopefully for a very long time without major issues. I won't be removing Mela 3 from the App Store any time soon. That's what I like about this approach, upgrades are not forced on the users. And they can buy the latest version whenever they see it makes sense to them. If there's an iOS update that breaks Mela 3 I will consider that a big issue and try to ship a fix quickly.

Also, regarding removing the apps from the App Store. The users who bought apps that were removed from the App Store are still able to download and use them (as long as the developer account is still active, i.e. is dev is paying the annual fee to Apple). Users who bought by apps Mela 1 and NPD can go to their purchases list and still get them. Even my very old AUv3 app NS1 from 2016 is still downloadable from the purchases list and still works.

That said... I suspect that Apple doesn't give devs a way to do upgrade pricing because what Apple really wants is or all devs to get on board with subscription pricing.

Yes, this is my feeling too. So, who knows, eventually I might be forced (or might just naturally make sense at the time) to make a switch also.

Well, first and foremost, I want to say that you do great work and deserve to do whichever way makes the most sense to keep you developing and getting fairly compensated for your great work.

To be clear, my personal sound app purchases are more sound toy purchases. I don’t feel like they are an investment to be owned as many musicians here do. Since Mela is a synth, I likely bought it while it was significantly discounted on sale. If I get $5 worth of fun out of a new audio app purchase during the first month… I consider it worth the money spent… even if I never use the app again. Mela 3 works fantastic, sounds rich, works on iPhone, iPad, and natively on macOS, as well as Logic. I most certainly got more than fair value out of it already! :)

My initial +1 on the Loopy Pro model was merely about thinking @Michael ‘s Loopy Pro modified subscription model is attractive to this subscription-resistant user. I do understand there are components of it from the developer’s perspective that are not ideal.

Secondly, I’m not absolutely opposed to subscriptions. A few months ago my domains host decided they were not going to include my email accounts with my domain name costs. What they wanted to charge me extra wasn’t reasonable, so I moved them to an iCloud Plus account that allows me several custom domain name email accounts within my iCloud account for only $.99/month. This included 50GB of storage too. Now, I’m paying an iCloud subscription.

I think the only way I’d pay an audio app subscription on iOS/macOS would be if I was paying one reasonable subscription that included ALL of a given developer’s apps. Not for one app only. Developers who have lots of apps that I love, and consistently release new apps and regularly maintain the ones I already have, would be developers who I could be persuaded to pay some monthly subscription for everything in their library of released apps.

• edited May 2023

@OrangeTabby said:
    Is there a list of all the different modules somewhere?

Audio Processors:
    Amp Envelope, Chorus, Compressor, Distortion, Filter, Flanger, FM Operator, Level, Noise Oscillator, Panner, Phaser, Stereo Delay, VA Oscillator

MIDI Processors:
    Arpeggiator, Chord, Control Change, Mono, Note Echo, Note Length, Note Range, Scale, Strummer, Transposer, Velocity,

Modulators:
    Envelope Follower, Envelope Generator, LFO, Macro, MIDI Source, Random

Pitch Processors
    Fixed Pitch, Glide, Relative Pitch

Utilities:
    Logger, Meter, Oscilloscope, Panic

There are 38 modules at the moment but of course, the list will grow with updates.

• @HotStrange said:
    That’s absolutely awesome. I’m assuming it’s quite far out but any ETA on that? The idea of that complex of an FM module mixed with everything else in Mela would basically make it my dream synth.

I wouldn't say it's quite far out, but that depends on how one defines far out. Sometimes some features just naturally come together very fast because of the other building blocks that were implemented before it. I imagine that's how it will happen all of a sudden. Once there are a few other components implemented adding an NFM-style module might not be too difficult, but there these other components might take a bit of time. Like polyphony, module grouping and a few more things.

Totally understand wanting all your eggs in one basket as far as this goes. Imo, it’s implemented very well. I’m totally shilling for Mela right now but it’s just such a cool idea.

Go Mela! 😊

• @skiphunt said:

@Nikolozi said:

@skiphunt said:

With Loopy Pro model, it already does way more than I actually use or need. It's got a new update with features I probably wouldn't use, but I don't have to buy the $12 IAP. I can keep using the version that's more than I need and the dev will keep supporting it with updates too. At some point, I'll likely just buy the IAP to support the dev, but I don't have to.

That is a nice side benefit that bug fixes go to all users.

With the Mela 3 version I have now... if I don't once again buy yet another new version of Mela, I'm guessing the Mela 3 app will soon disappear from the appstore and that if an iOS update breaks it in the next few months for some reason... how do I know it'll be updated with a fix if you've already moved on to supporting only Mela 4?

With Mela, it's kind of similar. You don't need to buy the latest version, if Mela 3 works for you it will work hopefully for a very long time without major issues. I won't be removing Mela 3 from the App Store any time soon. That's what I like about this approach, upgrades are not forced on the users. And they can buy the latest version whenever they see it makes sense to them. If there's an iOS update that breaks Mela 3 I will consider that a big issue and try to ship a fix quickly.

Also, regarding removing the apps from the App Store. The users who bought apps that were removed from the App Store are still able to download and use them (as long as the developer account is still active, i.e. is dev is paying the annual fee to Apple). Users who bought by apps Mela 1 and NPD can go to their purchases list and still get them. Even my very old AUv3 app NS1 from 2016 is still downloadable from the purchases list and still works.

That said... I suspect that Apple doesn't give devs a way to do upgrade pricing because what Apple really wants is or all devs to get on board with subscription pricing.

Yes, this is my feeling too. So, who knows, eventually I might be forced (or might just naturally make sense at the time) to make a switch also.

Well, first and foremost, I want to say that you do great work and deserve to do whichever way makes the most sense to keep you developing and getting fairly compensated for your great work.

To be clear, my personal sound app purchases are more sound toy purchases. I don’t feel like they are an investment to be owned as many musicians here do. Since Mela is a synth, I likely bought it while it was significantly discounted on sale. If I get $5 worth of fun out of a new audio app purchase during the first month… I consider it worth the money spent… even if I never use the app again. Mela 3 works fantastic, sounds rich, works on iPhone, iPad, and natively on macOS, as well as Logic. I most certainly got more than fair value out of it already! :)

My initial +1 on the Loopy Pro model was merely about thinking @Michael ‘s Loopy Pro modified subscription model is attractive to this subscription-resistant user. I do understand there are components of it from the developer’s perspective that are not ideal.

Secondly, I’m not absolutely opposed to subscriptions. A few months ago my domains host decided they were not going to include my email accounts with my domain name costs. What they wanted to charge me extra wasn’t reasonable, so I moved them to an iCloud Plus account that allows me several custom domain name email accounts within my iCloud account for only $.99/month. This included 50GB of storage too. Now, I’m paying an iCloud subscription.

I think the only way I’d pay an audio app subscription on iOS/macOS would be if I was paying one reasonable subscription that included ALL of a given developer’s apps. Not for one app only. Developers who have lots of apps that I love, and consistently release new apps and regularly maintain the ones I already have, would be developers who I could be persuaded to pay some monthly subscription for everything in their library of released apps.

I understand. Thanks for the detailed response, I appreciate your feedback.

• @Nikolozi said:

@HotStrange said:
    That’s absolutely awesome. I’m assuming it’s quite far out but any ETA on that? The idea of that complex of an FM module mixed with everything else in Mela would basically make it my dream synth.

I wouldn't say it's quite far out, but that depends on how one defines far out. Sometimes some features just naturally come together very fast because of the other building blocks that were implemented before it. I imagine that's how it will happen all of a sudden. Once there are a few other components implemented adding an NFM-style module might not be too difficult, but there these other components might take a bit of time. Like polyphony, module grouping and a few more things.

Totally understand wanting all your eggs in one basket as far as this goes. Imo, it’s implemented very well. I’m totally shilling for Mela right now but it’s just such a cool idea.

Go Mela! 😊

Thanks for the response, looking forward to it either way 🙏

• The Crossgrade to Mela 4 bundle is finally available: https://apps.apple.com/app-bundle/crossgrade-to-mela-4/id1687278264

And I’ve migrated the site and the Artist Preset downloads, for both Mela 3 and 4, are no longer pointing to iCloud.

• @Nikolozi said:
    The Crossgrade to Mela 4 bundle is finally available: https://apps.apple.com/app-bundle/crossgrade-to-mela-4/id1687278264

And I’ve migrated the site and the Artist Preset downloads, for both Mela 3 and 4, are no longer pointing to iCloud.

Thanks for the bundle but there must be an error because it is more expensive than Mela4 alone (and of course I already own Mela3 and also Mela2)

• I have all the Mela's. Upgraded to 3 on release day. The bundle is double to sale price. Just fyi.

No matter. I bought the cheaper option which is still a pretty good price if you are going to get good use out of it.

• I tried to explain how this works in my blog post:

"All prices mentioned here are in US dollars for simplicity. The full price of Mela 4 is $30. But you can get it for an intro price of $15 until May 19. There’s also the Crossgrade to Mela 4 app bundle priced at $30. This allows you to purchase both Mela 3 and Mela 4 for the full price of Mela 4. If you already own Mela 3 which you have bought at full price then you can use App Store’s complete-the-bundle feature and purchase Mela 4 for $10 (= $30 - $20). Note that, if you bought Mela 3 on sale it might be cheaper to purchase Mela 4 using the intro price rather than via the bundle. For example, if you bought Mela 3 during the Black Friday sale, you would have paid $10 for it. This means, using the bundle it will cost you [the bundle price] - [Mela 3 Black Friday price] = $30 - $10 = $20. I have no control over how the complete-the-bundle pricing is calculated, this is all done by the App Store." more at https://nikolozi.com/blog/mela-4/.

So based on the above, if you bought Mela 3 on release day which was $5 then complete-the-bundle would work out to be $30-$5 = $25. Which is more expensive than the intro price yes. So it's better to get it at the intro price (as explained in the blog post). During the intro period, it's only cheaper to use the bundle if you had bought Mela 3 at the full price of $20.
    But once the intro price sale ends and Mela 4 goes to its normal price of $30, then if you had bought Mela 3 at any price then it will always be cheaper to use the bundle.

Again, this is how App Store does the bundle pricing, if I could control the bundle price calculation I would make it a $10 upgrade price to all owners of Mela 3. But the way it works now users who paid the full price get the best deal. The second best deal is the intro price. Hope this clears up any confusion.

• @Nikolozi said:
    I tried to explain how this works in my blog post:

"All prices mentioned here are in US dollars for simplicity. The full price of Mela 4 is $30. But you can get it for an intro price of $15 until May 19. There’s also the Crossgrade to Mela 4 app bundle priced at $30. This allows you to purchase both Mela 3 and Mela 4 for the full price of Mela 4. If you already own Mela 3 which you have bought at full price then you can use App Store’s complete-the-bundle feature and purchase Mela 4 for $10 (= $30 - $20). Note that, if you bought Mela 3 on sale it might be cheaper to purchase Mela 4 using the intro price rather than via the bundle. For example, if you bought Mela 3 during the Black Friday sale, you would have paid $10 for it. This means, using the bundle it will cost you [the bundle price] - [Mela 3 Black Friday price] = $30 - $10 = $20. I have no control over how the complete-the-bundle pricing is calculated, this is all done by the App Store." more at https://nikolozi.com/blog/mela-4/.

So based on the above, if you bought Mela 3 on release day which was $5 then complete-the-bundle would work out to be $30-$5 = $25. Which is more expensive than the intro price yes. So it's better to get it at the intro price (as explained in the blog post). During the intro period, it's only cheaper to use the bundle if you had bought Mela 3 at the full price of $20.
    But once the intro price sale ends and Mela 4 goes to its normal price of $30, then if you had bought Mela 3 at any price then it will always be cheaper to use the bundle.

Again, this is how App Store does the bundle pricing, if I could control the bundle price calculation I would make it a $10 upgrade price to all owners of Mela 3. But the way it works now users who paid the full price get the best deal. The second best deal is the intro price. Hope this clears up any confusion.

Thanks for the explanation it's perfectly clear now.

• Congratulations on the release @Nikolozi! It made me revisit Mela 1 and 2, which I got when they were free last year, just to test out if I want to buy mela 4. Strangely I was only able to re-download mela 1 from the purchased list in the App Store. Is it possible that you removed mela 2 permanently? Anyway, think I will buy your new version soon :smile:

• @Nikolozi said:
    So based on the above, if you bought Mela 3 on release day which was $5 then complete-the-bundle would work out to be $30-$5 = $25. Which is more expensive than the intro price yes. So it's better to get it at the intro price (as explained in the blog post).

I knew how the app store pricing worked but had not remembered the bargain I got on v3 release day. Still don't get how the pricing nearly doubles but that's on Apple. Thanks for the explanation.

• @Jer4 said:
    Congratulations on the release @Nikolozi! It made me revisit Mela 1 and 2, which I got when they were free last year, just to test out if I want to buy mela 4. Strangely I was only able to re-download mela 1 from the purchased list in the App Store. Is it possible that you removed mela 2 permanently? Anyway, think I will buy your new version soon :smile:

OK, a quick story time. Up until last year, I was operating my business as a company entity. But the fees associated with running a company, like accounting services, various insurances, company registration fees etc, were an adding to be a lot of money. Additionally, I had to do all sorts of reporting annually and quarterly. It was taken up a lot of time too.

I decided to switch back to a solo developer business structure. The one issue with that was Apple couldn’t convert my company developer account into a solo developer one. This meant I needed to create a new developer account and then transfer the apps from the company’s account to the solo one. The issue with that was that certain apps can’t be transferred due to technical limitations (i.e. if an app is using certain APIs/ Frameworks). I was able to transfer all my synth apps except for Mela 1 and 2. That meant I couldn’t offer upgrade pricing via bundle to the existing Mela users. Like I had done for using going from v1 to v2.

In order not to make Mela users feel like they were being taken advantage of I offered Mela 3 at an intro price that would have been equivalent to the bundle upgrade price, the price was $5. That's why Mela 3 was so cheap at launch. Additionally, I made Mela 1 and Mela 2 free to anyone who was interested in testing them out knowing that I would have had to remove them from the App Store at the end of the financial year (which is June 30 for Australia).

Now removing them didn't mean owners of Mela 1 and 2 couldn't access them. They could re-download it anytime as long as the company's Apple developer account wasn't expired. The account expired in March which is why you can no longer download Mela 2 from your purchases list. Interestingly, at some point, Apple lifted some technical limitations for transferring apps, and Mela 1 qualified for a transfer, and I was able to transfer it to my solo developer account. But Mela 2 didn't qualify. All this text to explain why Mela 1 is downloadable and Mela 2 is not. But I'm happy to provide any Mela 2 user with a Mela 3 promo code, to get around this limitation.

• That makes sense @Nikolozi, thank you for explaining! Apple makes the life of developers very hard sometimes… And it’s sad to see a beautiful app go that you worked on so hard. As I got mela 2 for free I don’t want any promo code, but hope to buy 3 or 4 soon 😎 They are beautiful synths.

• I appreciate that as a dev this guy take time to explain it is really nice.

• @BerlinFx said:
    I appreciate that as a dev this guy take time to explain it is really nice.

Definitely. God, Apple are such a pain in the arse! So glad I am not a dev 😂

• Thank you all. I reckon transparency is important, keeps everyone happy.

@Gavinski said:

@BerlinFx said:

I think YouTubers have their fair share of troubles 🤣

• @Nikolozi said:
    Thank you all. I reckon transparency is important, keeps everyone happy.

@Gavinski said:

@BerlinFx said:

I think YouTubers have their fair share of troubles 🤣

Oh yes... Lol

• @plenogard said:

I was going to pass on this as I have been blended by @brambos Hilda. I have the first Mela but this is impressive. I really like what you've done in terms of modularity.

Thanks for giving Mela a try, I appreciate the support and am glad you like the approach I'm taking.

My view is not as strong as @dendy, maybe between you both. I think Mirack is a mess, too many colours, forms and designs and I like the rack approach as in Ableton. On the other side it could use a little bit of structure/hierarchy, maybe with subtle colour differences pr lane and also by type, as you write above (Midi, audio, modulator).

I agree, I think there's a lot of opportunity there for improvement and adding clarity. The 4.0 was getting too big and I had to constantly pull myself away from some details and postpone some decisions and UI tweaking for the 4.x updates. Otherwise I would never end up shipping :)

Mela 4 is very straight forward and I'm looking forward to spend more time with it.

Happy to hear that. I've been trying to make modularity more approachable, not just for others but for me also. I would like to look at a patch and get a rough idea of what's going. Obviously, a simple and straightforward UI with complex capabilities is hard to achieve, but the goal is there and let's see where it goes.

Thank you also for the Mac version.

Yes! Has to work great on all 3 platforms :)

I would join the voices requesting West Coast style modules, LPG, wavefolding and so on. When you get to polyphony consider per voice modulation, please. This is a feature you can find in Madrona Labs Aalto.

Yes modulation should be per voice on the same instrument lane, but might not be per voice across lanes. This is because instrument lanes (most likely) will have independent voices from each other. These ideas are still in a rough state and have to do a lot of experimenting.

As mentioned before feel free to add suggestions or vote on them here https://nikolozi.com/mela/feedback

• @Nikolozi As you mention support for 3 platforms, would you share in what exactly you are programming Mela 4?

Just as a hint to which language / environment is well suited for this 😅🤗

Thanks!

• @tja said:
    @Nikolozi As you mention support for 3 platforms, would you share in what exactly you are programming Mela 4?

Thanks!

It's all done in Xcode. Audio processing is in C++, application state in Swift, UI in SwiftUI and some Objective-C as a glue between Swift and C++. I use MacCatalyst to make it work on Mac, but there are some Mac-specific customisations. But probably will drop MacCatalyst in favour of SwiftUI for Mac at some point, due to various bugs with MacCatalyst. I don't use JUCE or any other audio frameworks. I just implement things from scratch as I find I have full control over more things.

• @Nikolozi
    I just implement things from scratch as I find I have full control over more things.

As a developer for 25 years (not ios though) highly appreciate this approach 👍 In most cases when something crashes on me it is third party library so trying to avoid them as much as possible ..

• @Nikolozi said:

@tja said:
    @Nikolozi As you mention support for 3 platforms, would you share in what exactly you are programming Mela 4?

Thanks!

It's all done in Xcode. Audio processing is in C++, application state in Swift, UI in SwiftUI and some Objective-C as a glue between Swift and C++. I use MacCatalyst to make it work on Mac, but there are some Mac-specific customisations. But probably will drop MacCatalyst in favour of SwiftUI for Mac at some point, due to various bugs with MacCatalyst. I don't use JUCE or any other audio frameworks. I just implement things from scratch as I find I have full control over more things.

Great many thanks 🤗

• @plenogard said:

@Nikolozi said:
    As mentioned before feel free to add suggestions or vote on them here https://nikolozi.com/mela/feedback

Done!

🧡

• edited May 2023

@plenogard said:
    I think Mirack is a mess, too many colours, forms and designs and I like the rack approach as in Ableton. On the other side it could use a little bit of structure/hierarchy, maybe with subtle colour differences pr lane and also by type, as you write above (Midi, audio, modulator).

yes when you mix together modules from various authors it tends starting look like circus :))) .. but plugins from same author have usually visually pleasant unified look .. like Audible Instruments, Bogaudio, Impromptu for light color scheme, or Lindenberg, LifeFormModular, Geodesics for dark schemes - when you look at modules collections from those that on it's own is very nice,unified and even multiple modules on one line doesn't look like mess .. i was thinking something like that for Mela .. especially when you give some background texture (or at least color) to module which is different from whole viewport of plugin it gives to module feeling of "mass" , felling that module is something "physical" you can grab with fingers - not just few lines put together ..

• @plenogard said:

@Nikolozi said:

@dendy said:
    Played a bit more with Mela .. i seriously think you should contact some experienced UI designer and ask him to redesign Mela UI .. i see there big potential, it's actually pretty well designed in terms of modularity and engine itself and it sounds good - for that big thumbs up ! What is dragging it down significantly is just that UI, at least in my opinion. Something more like for example MiRack/VCV rack, with more visual difference between module types, between individual processing lanes, between some global controll elements, and so on, will make huge leap forward for this app.. like seriously.. just try it, try found some good UI designer and ask him to draw proposal ..

Or forget everything what i said lol .. it's just my opinion..

Thanks for your honest feedback. The design for Mela 4 is intentional. Personally, I love it (and I've heard from others they do also). I'm not saying this because I designed it. I'm always happy to receive feedback negative or positive. Feedback forces me to be better. I designed it like this because I wanted it to look like this, as a musician and sound designer. When I'm making music I want this sort of an interface. I've always been inspired by Ableton/Bitwig/PhasePlant's UI. That's what I find inspiring as a musician. MiRack / VCV while they are cool, that's not the kind of UI I want when I'm making music on iPad or Mac.

Now I understand, this is super subjective. And I know a lot of people hate the flat design and prefer virtual wires and racks. So, it's just a matter of taste.

Having said that, of course, I don't mean that Mela 4's design is perfect, you can watch the UI evolution from NS1 to Mela 1 to Mela 2-3 to Mela 4 evolve. There have been drastic changes. And even in 4.1, I'm planning to do a few significant adjustments.

So, it would be super helpful to know specifics, which I can address. I may not be able to fully change the UI to your liking but maybe I can address some of your frustrations if I know specifics. I had already created a ticket to track based on the previous comments: https://mela-feedback.nikolozi.com/improvements/p/improve-visual-cues-for-lanes

with more visual difference between module types,

Like whether it's a MIDI processor, Audio Processor, Modulator etc?

between individual processing lanes

Yes, I think we can do something here and I also would like to add some sort of a clear indicator as to what type of lane it is: instrument, audio or MIDI.

between some global controll elements

There is no concept of global controls in Mela 4, are you referring to the Perform View (with up to 8 ideals just under the preset view)?

I was going to pass on this as I have been blended by @brambos Hilda. I have the first Mela but this is impressive. I really like what you've done in terms of modularity.

My view is not as strong as @dendy, maybe between you both. I think Mirack is a mess, too many colours, forms and designs and I like the rack approach as in Ableton. On the other side it could use a little bit of structure/hierarchy, maybe with subtle colour differences pr lane and also by type, as you write above (Midi, audio, modulator).

The other (semi)modular synth that comes to mind is Tera Pro. I just can't wrap my head around it. Mela 4 is very straight forward and I'm looking forward to spend more time with it.

Thank you also for the Mac version.

I would join the voices requesting West Coast style modules, LPG, wavefolding and so on. When you get to polyphony consider per voice modulation, please. This is a feature you can find in Madrona Labs Aalto.

Glad I’m not the only one that has trouble with Tera Pro. It’s an amazing sounding app and I’m glad I got it. But I usually get annoyed when making a synth from scratch. I probably just need to watch some videos on it though.

I like Melas interface a lot. I guess it just clicks with me more.

• edited May 2023

@HotStrange said:

odulation, please. This is a feature you can find in Madrona Labs Aalto.

Glad I’m not the only one that has trouble with Tera Pro. It’s an amazing sounding app and I’m glad I got it. But I usually get annoyed when making a synth from scratch. I probably just need to watch some videos on it though.

I am joining the party. Great sounding synth with a lots of modulation but UI again drags it down .. It's not completely bad, but simply i need fight with myself to use it where for exampe in BS i am constantly in the flow, i literally developed "muscle memory" after a very short period of using it

• Me too I don’t feel right with the Mela GUI , even if it is a very good app this is mainly why I don’t bought it. If the price go on sale I will buy it just to support the dev but not to use it.

• @dendy said:

@HotStrange said:

odulation, please. This is a feature you can find in Madrona Labs Aalto.

I am joining the party. Great sounding synth with a lots of modulation but UI again drags it down .. It's not completely bad, but simply i need fight with myself to use it where for exampe in BS i am constantly in the flow, i literally developed "muscle memory" after a very short period of using it

BS is very easy to use no doubt. It really feels like a “masterpiece” if that makes sense. Not sure it’ll pass Mela for me, but it’s a very close #2 I think.

• A solution should be to have the option to have a choice between 2 or 3 GUI colors and texture as with some apps. For an update I don’t know if it is a big coding work do do that , you don’t need to change size just how it look like , is it possible ?