Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Apps that support state-saving

124»

Comments

• You can add Turnado, WOW, Cassini and the new DFX to the list. Also, @Sebastian, @Michael why not LOOPY HD? It's the only app in my setup that don't have it. That's weird

• @Le_Shark said:
    You can add Turnado, WOW, Cassini and the new DFX to the list. Also, Sebastian, Michael why not LOOPY HD? It's the only app in my setup that don't have it. That's weird

Had a quick look at Cassini's iTunes page. Couldn't see anything about state-saving.

• Thanks Dave, that's really good news. I guess I should check for these things via audiobus rather than iTunes.

• Korg should add this to Gadget just.... NOW! :-)

• Can't believe it's taken me so long to get this sorted out. Every one of my favourite synths is state-saving. This should make things a lot quicker and easier for me.