Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Logic Pro is NOT the letdown you think it is...

Hi everyone. I hope you're good. Here's my nonsensical post of the year (we're on year 2023...)

Logic Pro is a complete letdown, and here are the reasons why according to Drambo...

-Missing features - He always missed the toilet, anniversaries, birthdays, the groceries, and the laundry.

-Logic Pro didn't support automation since he never automatically did the things Drambo asked him to do.

-Another limitation of Logic Pro is he only supported Drambo when he felt like it. He couldn't care less otherwise.

-In addition, there was always the possibility that Drambo had to carry the workload around the house on any given day since Logic Pro wasn't up to the task.

Honestly, Logic Pro and Drambo were once in a relationship. Logic Pro was the typical lazy husband who thought he knew it all, and Drambo was the wife who worked hard while Logic Pro just sat around playing videogames on the couch all day. This wasn't the marriage Drambo subscribed to, so eventually she cancelled her subscription.

These are facts because I say they are so. I don't have to provide any proof! 😀

In case you didn't catch on by now, this is another useless Logic Pro thread that parodies another equally useless Logic Pro thread, lol. πŸ€ͺ

Comments

• We need more Logic Pro threads.

"What underpants will you wear when you use Logic Pro?".

• @Simon said:
    We need more Logic Pro threads.

I'll go commando, of course! πŸ˜‚

• @jwmmakerofmusic said:

@Simon said:

A frightening thought... :smiley:

• @Simon said:

@jwmmakerofmusic said:

@Simon said:

A frightening thought... :smiley:

Very. I cracked my mirror earlier this morning after stepping out of the shower.

• Logic Pro took my lunch money and became Logic Pro Max.

• @seonnthaproducer said:
    Logic Pro took my lunch money and became Logic Pro Max.

Hahaha! 🀣 God bless you my friend. I'm so thankful for Logic Pro's announcement, because so many threads here with so much hilarious humour have been created.

• There is no Logic Pro... just few Aussies with too much free time...
    It’s not a coincidence LP update came out the same day LP magically appears... it’s Michaels final test for the new Mod to see how he handles pressure :)

• @0tolerance4silence said:
    There is no Logic Pro... just few Aussies with too much free time...
    It’s not a coincidence LP update came out the same day LP magically appears... it’s Michaels final test for the new Mod to see how he handles pressure :)

LOL! 🀣

• wimwim
    edited May 2023

What if Logic Pro on iOS isn't really Logic Pro at all but merely an extremely convincing simulation?

• @wim said:
    What if Logic Pro on iOS isn't really Logic Pro at all but merely an extremely convincing simulation?

Take the red pill immediately to discover the truth. 🀣

• wimwim
    edited May 2023

Apologies. I wasn't thinking. I really should have started a separate thread for that question.

• @wim said:
    Apologies. I wasn't thinking. I really should have started a separate thread for that question.

Mate, this thread is just a parody, lol. Your question fits in just fine. 🀣 Be careful of the unfriendly programs in this simulated universe.

• @seonnthaproducer said:

Ha!

• @NeuM said:

@seonnthaproducer said:

Ha!

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• @seonnthaproducer said geometry dash lite:

Thanks to Logic Pro's launch, numerous amusing discussions have been started on this forum.

• @cocoahunter said:

@seonnthaproducer said geometry dash lite:

Thanks to Logic Pro's launch, numerous amusing discussions have been started on this forum.

Indeed. :) From the vehement to the humourous and everything inbetween mate. :) I went the route of humour, just to be a bit cheeky and have a bit of fun with it amongst the "Mighty Heated Subscriptions Debate". 🀣 (Although the complaining of subscriptions here isn't nearly as volatile and intense at within the iPad Musicians community on Facebook. 😳🀯 )

I feel compelled to share my thoughts about that here. Subscriptions aren't for everyone, even at the reasonable $5/month or $49/year. It's not like we aren't spoiled for choice when it comes to other alternatives for creating professional music on the iPad either. I've used NS2, FLSM, Gadget 2, AUM and Cubasis 3 for my various productions. I've also experimented with Koala standalone for Ambient and Lofi as well as Loopy Pro for a couple of Ambient pieces. All of these apps are not subscription, although it could be argued that Loopy Pro is somewhat subscription, but fair as users get to keep the features they already purchased with the initial purchase and the option to pay more for new features.

That said, I do plan to subscribe to Logic Pro on iPad. See, I've been subscribed to Auxy Studio since it went subscription in...2018 I think it was. Since Auxy Studio seems to have had a lack of feature updates for 1-2 years now (only bug fixes) and barely ever gets any new sound packs, welp...

(I know, I know, I need to update my iPad Pro to the latest version of iPadOS. 🀣 )

Easy switch. From $4.99/month for a failure of a sketchpad app to $4.99/month for a whole production suite. But your mileage may vary. :)

• Loopy Pro = LP
    Logic Pro = LP

As Michael been bought out by Apple and the are releasing LP as the new LP to put on my turn table.

Why I am craving Oreos?

• Hey Simon, fuck yeah! You did it…. Oh made my day πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ lmao

@Simon said:

• My Beathoven Classic Boxers. I need to be wearing boots for this thread tho

• Endorsed by Kirk not Spock

• I just assume the most useless of these that you're parodying were paid for seeing as that's the world we now live in, where trolling (like anything else in fact) gets converted in to marketing labour. Meanwhile is it Thursday yet? I want Bleass Voices threads.

• @Bruques said:
    I just assume the most useless of these that you're parodying were paid for seeing as that's the world we now live in, where trolling (like anything else in fact) gets converted in to marketing labour.

Lol, the only reason I made this thread was to take the mickey out of someone else here, but all in good fun. πŸ˜† His thread has gone on to be popular. I never expected some random advertising bot to show up and revive this thread which should remain dead and buried.

Meanwhile is it Thursday yet? I want Bleass Voices threads.

Same! I can't wait to see what Bleass comes up with. My hope for that is the ability to send MIDI into Voices in AUM.

• It seems the thread is on Loopy section , infection spreading :p

• @Korakios said:
    It seems the thread is on Loopy section , infection spreading :p

Lol! Sh*t! I didn't even notice it was in the wrong section. πŸ˜†

• Haha, jesus man, talk about rubbing Michael's face in it lol. It's bad enough that everyone is calling logic pro 'LP' when LP should definitely be reserved for Loopy Pro on this forum, ahem

• @Gavinski said:
    Haha, jesus man, talk about rubbing Michael's face in it lol. It's bad enough that everyone is calling logic pro 'LP' when LP should definitely be reserved for Loopy Pro on this forum, ahem

Nah, Michael probably already saw this mistake. πŸ˜‚ I still refer to Loopy Pro as LP and Logic Pro as Logic lol.