Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Loopy Pro 1.1 is here!

I walk through some of the main new features: Varispeed/Reverse playback, Align Phase/Phase Reset, new time-fit settings, the new Stepped Dial and Radio Buttons widgets, Overdub Feedback, multiple Control Profiles support, and sequencer section seeking.

See the full list at https://loopypro.com/manual/#change-log

Comments

• edited May 2023

Hip hip hurray!!! Congrats on the release 👊🏼™️

• edited May 2023

Loopy is an incredible app ,with this version it became the most powerful looper on the planet and the most powerful daw on iOS.
    At this rate I’ll be curious to see what I will be in a few years.
    anyway in its current state for le it’s the most innovative software I ever work with.
    A thousands thanks to you @Michael.

• I’m really digging the upgrade model, thank you for your innovation!

• Thanks heaps guys!

• Great work, Michael! Just updated to 1.1. Can't wait for the MacOS version, would be wonderful to run Loopy Pro as a VST in Ableton/Bitwig and Logic Pro.

• About time Apple let it through! 🙌

• Thanks.. I’m in..

• Awesome: well worth the update cost. (Audio/midi source replacement is a huge update for me!)

• Can you now record midi clips rather than audio?

• Amazing insight... Congratulations Michael !

• wimwim
    edited May 2023

Yay, finally got to pay for an update! Guilt assuaged somewhat ... but really, only $14.99 US? That's almost a gift.

I didn't realize the upcoming MacOS version will be an AUv3/VST host as well as a plugin. That is awesome!

• wimwim
    edited May 2023

Reminder: App Store reviews need to be updated after a new release.

• @cyberheater said:
    Can you now record midi clips rather than audio?

Apparently coming in 2.0 “soon”.

• @wim said:
    Yay, finally got to pay for an update! Guilt assuaged somewhat ... but really, only $14.99 US? That's almost a gift.

I didn't realize the upcoming MacOS version will be an AUv3/VST host as well as a plugin. That is awesome!

❤️

• @Tovokas said:

@cyberheater said:

Thanks.

Is that going to be another paid update?

• @cyberheater said:

@Tovokas said:

@cyberheater said:

Thanks.

I’m going to be starting to work on that almost immediately, so it’ll be well within the update interval - so, free if you update within that time

• @Michael said:

@cyberheater said:

@Tovokas said:

@cyberheater said:

Thanks.

I’m going to be starting to work on that almost immediately, so it’ll be well within the update interval - so, free if you update within that time

Thanks Michael.

• edited May 2023

If I good understand, still stand-alone cannot host auv3 with support multioutputs (no Drambo multiout under LOOPYPRO1.1)?

But v 1.1 : as auv3 now offers multi inputs and outputs in host like AUM…. Drambo (to process/record/play multi tracks simultaneously)?

• @szczyp said:
    If I good understand, still stand-alone cannot host auv3 with support multitracking,

But NEW v 1.1 as auv3 offers multi inputs and outputs in host like AUM, Zenbeats and Drambo (to process/record/play multi tracks simultaneously)?

Correct.

• Correct. And shortly the other thing as well

• @wim said:

@szczyp said:
    If I good understand, still stand-alone cannot host auv3 with support multitracking,

But NEW v 1.1 as auv3 offers multi inputs and outputs in host like AUM, Zenbeats and Drambo (to process/record/play multi tracks simultaneously)?

Correct.

Thanks.
    Huge progress. I’m interesting in all this development, it’s great adventure to see how it grows.

• Hey @Michael congratulations on the 1.1 update!

Here’s a little side question:
    It would be very handy to also have a lightweight easy to use Loopy AUv3 to be hostet in other DAWs on iPad with a few more features and more than one loop compared to Enso (still my go to looper AUv3). Maybe even sold as a separate app. I feel you could easily establish a new standard in that area.

Is there anything like that planned?

• @jacou said:
    Hey @Michael congratulations on the 1.1 update!

Here’s a little side question:
    It would be very handy to also have a lightweight easy to use Loopy AUv3 to be hostet in other DAWs on iPad with a few more features and more than one loop compared to Enso (still my go to looper AUv3). Maybe even sold as a separate app. I feel you could easily establish a new standard in that area.

Is there anything like that planned?

I’m afraid I don’t understand the question! Can you tell me a bit more?

• Congrats on the release @Michael :)
    Just checking out the load preset widget, very handy indeed. Happy to have found out how to load user presets too after saving them in Loopy Pro, magic!

• tjatja
    edited May 2023

Ahhhh, finally 🤗

I was happy to pay for the update.

@Michael, it would be great to see the purchased features in a list somewhere, like Working Copy does it.
    So you can always see, which features you have access to and which would need an update.

Maybe in the next year?

• @tja said:
    Ahhhh, finally 🤗

I was happy to pay for the update.

@Michael, it would be great to see the purchased features in a list somewhere, like Working Copy does it.
    So you can always see, which features you have access to and which would need an update.

Maybe in the next year?

Good idea!

• I just updated on the app store, but wasn’t asked for my Apple ID or anything…..presumably if we want to update to this new version we get some kind of heads up? I mean, by casually clicking “update” just now, I haven’t given Apple permission to charge my card right?

• @Kashi said:
    I just updated on the app store, but wasn’t asked for my Apple ID or anything…..presumably if we want to update to this new version we get some kind of heads up? I mean, by casually clicking “update” just now, I haven’t given Apple permission to charge my card right?

Open the app and you'll see. Top right.

• @Pxlhg said:

@Kashi said:
    I just updated on the app store, but wasn’t asked for my Apple ID or anything…..presumably if we want to update to this new version we get some kind of heads up? I mean, by casually clicking “update” just now, I haven’t given Apple permission to charge my card right?

Ok gotcha. So you can only activate this paid update from within the app?
    Thanks @Pxlhg

• tjatja
    edited May 2023

@Kashi said:

@Pxlhg said:

@Kashi said:

Ok gotcha. So you can only activate this paid update from within the app?
    Thanks @Pxlhg

It's a regular IAP and you will see a notification within the App, including the list of available features - in case you purchased at least one year before.
    Otherwise, those should be free for you!