Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

After Recording Not Playing

Using version 1.0.42 and having an intermittent issue of loops not automatically playing after they are recorded, using retrospective record. I’ve set “After Record” to Play at global, color, and clip level.

This seems to happen more often when I’m using a Auv3 drum machine like Hammerhead to keep time as opposed to the metronome.

Has anyone experienced this or have any troubleshooting recommendations? I’ve had this happen in complex projects but also simple ones where I just open a new project, import a single audio loop, and try to add a loop using retrospective record.

Comments

• Which all are you referring to?

• LoopyPro*

• @GreedySpark said:
    Using version 1.0.42 and having an intermittent issue of loops not automatically playing after they are recorded, using retrospective record. I’ve set “After Record” to Play at global, color, and clip level.

This seems to happen more often when I’m using a Auv3 drum machine like Hammerhead to keep time as opposed to the metronome.

Has anyone experienced this or have any troubleshooting recommendations? I’ve had this happen in complex projects but also simple ones where I just open a new project, import a single audio loop, and try to add a loop using retrospective record.

if it happens in a project, is it reproducible in that project? If so, you might want to save the project, make a screen recording demonstrating it, and sending them to Michael. I have heard of this happening but haven't encountered it in a long time.

• Sounds good. How should I send them to Michael? It is reproducible so I’ve made a screen recording

• @GreedySpark said:
    Sounds good. How should I send them to Michael? It is reproducible so I’ve made a screen recording

@Michael

• 1.1 is literally just about to land, so let’s see how that goes. If it’s still busted, email [email protected]

• Sounds good I’ll stand by. Stoked for some new features with 1.1!!

Here’s a vid of the issue in the meantime. Loop records but doesn’t auto play after record. You have to tap the loop to get it to play. As noted Play After Record is on at all levels.